𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫- 𝐍𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes from dinner since Noel wouldn't do it.
I hear the door slam as I turn around I'm greeted with Noel's face looking upset as he walks upstairs.
I decided to follow him quickly drying my hands before making my way up the stairs.

"Are you okay Noel what's happened" I say sitting down next to him.

" it's fucking Liam I can't stand him he thinks he so big and clever and that he knows everything" Noel says looking down
"Just ignore him and do what you want to do Noel you can't let him get to you like this" I comfort him.

"Whatever y/n you don't know everything you know I can't just ignore him I'm in a fucking band with him"

"We'll what do you want me to say Noel you right I don't you everything but maybe if you actually came home some times instead of going to the pub i would actually be able to speak to you about the stuff sometimes so don't get angry at me when it's your own fault"

I storm down stairs from Noel carrying on the dishes before sitting down on the couch watching tv.
I felt a tear slip down my cheek without me even knowing.
The stairs creek and I knew it was Noel coming downstairs making me quickly wipe the tears from my cheeks.

The door opened slowly as Noel sat next to me telling me he's sorry.
I lay my head into his chest without saying a word falling asleep