𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐩 -𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
I was on the way to Cornwall to visit my daughter Anais as I hadn't seen her in a while.
I was a bit worried since Meg my ex wife would be there as it was her house that I was going to so I could see Anais.

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
*knock knock*
The loud knocking struck my ears and the stairs creaking from Anais running down the stairs.
"DAD" I hear her happily shout warming my heart.
"You alright sweetheart it feels like I haven't see you in ages" he sweetly talked to her making me miss when we were together.

Anais welcomed him into the house showing him around.
She came into the living room where I was sat on the couch watching whatever crap was on the tv.
I didn't want to be rude so I stood up pulling him into a hug.
"You alright Noel your looking well" I say looking him up and down to tease him.

"Dad are we going anywhere today" anais says running into the room.
"Of course sweetheart we'll go anywhere you want".

The pair had now left the house leaving me in my own thoughts.
" I'm still in love with this man" I say to my self not understanding why.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-

Noel and Anais burst through the front door catching my attention.
I see that Anais is covered in mud.
My inner panic came out.
" what the hell happened" I cringed at the sight of Anais.

" we went for a walk in the park to get an ice cream from the van and she fell over a rock landing in a puddle" Noel sighs guilty not wanting me to be mad at him.
(Still mega pov btw)

"Oh god Anais what are you like go get in the shower and put your clothes straight in the wash" I say laughing as I am now relived that's all that happened.

I walked into the kitchen flicking the kettle on.
" Noel do you want a cup of tea I'm putting the kettle on now"
"Yes please" Noel replied but I could still hear a hint of guilt in his voice.

I set the cup of teas down on the table sitting next to Noel.
" so how have you been recently" I asked.
"Good good we've got a new album coming out soon"
Me and Noel continued talking for a while making me realise how still in love I was with him.
I zoned out just looking at Noel's features and how I had missed him so much.
"Come out for a drink sometime with me" I faintly hear making me gulp.
"What" I questioned.
"Come for a drink one night with me Meg I've missed you"
I smiled widely maybe Noel was thinking the same thing to.
Maybe we had both been missing each other.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
Anais was now in bed leaving me and Noel alone downstairs drinking a bottle of wine.
I was a light weight when it came to drinking so it was already affecting me.
Noel was sat there just looking so handsome.

𝐍𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
Meg was sat to my side and to be honest I just wanted to kiss her.
I had been missing her so much and seeing her for the first time in ages made me realise how much I love her .
She's such a good mother to Anais which makes me love her even more.
I can see Meg staring at me through the corner of my eye.
Her hand raised and was then place on my knee as she moved her head on to my shoulder.
" should I just kiss her" I thought to my self.

I turned my body round to face Meg pulling her face in to kiss her slowly whilst also looking to her eyes.

𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
Noel's body shifted round as he looked into my eyes kissing me slowly.
My stomach was fluttering with butterflies as I deepened the kiss.
I layed back on the couch pulling Noel with me whilst he was still kissing me.
I broke away out of breath.
"God I've missed you"