𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞-𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

A/N - live laugh love gene

𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
"Lilly cmon we need to leave or we're gonna miss kick of"
"Ok ok calm down I'm getting my shoes on now" she says mocking my tone.
Me and Lilly were going to the champions league game tonight against RB Leipzig as we had managed to get tickets last minute.

I was wearing my number 3 Ruben Dias shirt with some blue jeans.
I knew it would be cold tonight so I also threw on  my north face jacket and some gloves.

We made our way out the house walking to the stadium as it was only a 10 minute walk away from our house.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
Me and Lennon were going to the city game tonight because we hadn't been to a game in ages.
We arrived way to early so decided to sit in a bar whilst we waited to head to our seats.
"So how's ur bird then len" I say nudging Lennon annoying him.
"Fuck of gene at least I've got one don't see you with any girls now a days" Lennon laughs making me roll my eyes.
"Whatever I'm going toilet I'll meet you in our seats take my beer with you"

𝐘\𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
"Finally we're hear" I huff out of breath from walking up the spiral path to get up to the ground.
"I need to sit down my legs hurt" Lilly says.
"Go get in our seats then and I'll meet you there I'm going for a wee I didn't get chance to go before we came because you took to long"

"Ha ha" Lilly says rolling her eyes at me before making her way to our seats.

The men's and women's toilets were right next to each other so it was always so crowded.
I pushed my self through people trying not to be rude but I really needed a wee.
I finally made it through the door to the bathroom sighing to my self.

As I finished my business I began to walk out not knowing someone was right next to me causing me to walk right into them.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" i say looking up at the man.

"No worries" he says nodding before walking of somewhere.

I made my way into the stadium scanning the seats for Lilly before finally finding her.
"Lilly you'll never guess what just happened I just bumped into this absolutely gorgeous boy and he was so tall to" I say smiling like a little girl.
"No way" Lilly says shocked causing me to nod with my eyebrows raised back at her.
"Anyways what time is it how long till kick of" I asked.
"15 mins"
There was a spear seat next to us that made me wonder who was gonna sit there.
5 minutes had passed and I see the man on the other side stand up to let someone past. I look up to see the boy I saw earlier by the toilet .
My eyes widen as I hit Lilly on the leg to gain her attention.
"Ow what was that for" she mutters
"That's the guy I was talking about" i mouthed to her making her face widen in shock looking him up and down discreetly.

I smile at him lightly as he sits down his hip brushing against mine as the seats were quiet small.

The game has now started and our number 9 Erling Haaland had booted one in causing us all to jump up screaming and cheering.
I pulled my hand up to wrap around Lilly as we cheered.
It had now calmed down and we all began to sit back down.
Gene had sat down before me and I noticed him staring causing my checks to go red.

The whistle blew telling us it was half time.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
I made my way to mine and Lennons seats seeing the girl who had bumped into me earlier.
She smiled at me softly before I sat down.

We scored a goal finally making me and Lennon stand up cheering.
The girls next to we were still stood up as me and Lennon sat down.
My eyes scanned over her body making me blush lightly of how beautiful she was.
The whistle blew telling us it was half time.
"Gene I'm going toilet are you staying here" Lennon Asks.
"Yeah I'll probs end up staying here" I replied as Lennon walked of from me.
I noticed that the girls friend has also left leaving just us.
I decided to speak to her.
"So do you come to city games often" I ask her.
Her eyes turned to me before her body did "not that often but I try to come as much as I can, we got these tickets last minute"

"What's your name" I ask looking into her eyes.
"Oh it's y/n what's yours" she asked nervously.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
Oh my god there was no way he was speaking to me.
He was so beautiful and I loved his voice.
"My names y/n" I replied nervously.
"We'll your very beautiful y/n and I'd like to get to know you can I get your number" he says making my breath shudder and my hands shake.
No one has ever asked me for my number before.
"Yes of course would you like me to put it in your phone for you"
He passed me his phone and I dialled my number into it whilst my hands were shaking.
"What are you doing after the game" he whispered near my ear making me get butterflies.
"U-uhm nothing I don't think" I say looking at him.
"Would you like to go for a drink with me"
I nodded my head smiling at him.
"Okay just wait for me after near the exit"

I excused my self telling gene I was going to the bathroom but I was really looking for Lilly.
I see her in the crowd pulling her hand back so I could speak to her.
I tell her everything that happened and that me and gene were gonna go for a drink after and that if she was okay to go home on her own.
"Yeah it's fine I'm so happy for you but just be Carefull after and give me the door key".

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
The game had ended and the score was 3-2 to city.
I had waved Lilly of home as I waited for Gene to come out.
I finally saw him coming towards me saying goodbye to his brother.
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me now walk .

" shall we just go back to mine for some drinks" gene asks earning my nod in response.

We made it to his house as he took my coat hanging it on the railing.
"I dont want you to think I'm just bringing you here because I don't want to take you out it's just because I wanted to spend more time with you and actually plan a date and not just go to a last minute scruffy bar" he says standing above me looking into my eyes making me blush.

"Your so sweet" I replied not really knowing what to say.
"You can go sit on the couch if you want and I'll bring you a drink in"

I spun on my heels making my way over to his couch sitting down looking around the room and how well decorated it was.
My eyes landed on his records making my stand back up again walking towards them looking at which ones he had.
I didn't touch them though as some people were funny about thinks like that.

Before I knew it gene was back and sat on the couch staring at me.
"Sorry I was just looking"
"It's fine you can put one on if you like" he says making me smile excitedly.
"What one shall I choose" I ask
"Pick anyone you want beautiful" my stomach filling with butterflies.

I had decided on a Beatles record as you cant go wrong with them.

I carefully sat back down next to gene picking up the drink he had made me.
We had began talking about loads finding out that we had a lot in common.
Gene stands up changing the record to a different record.
I recognised the song straight away.
Gene sits back down beside me listening to me ramble on about anything really.
He was staring into my eyes making my speech slow down and staring back.
I see his face come closer to me placing his soft lips on mine.
Moving his hand around my waste.