𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

(Hey yall just thought I would say thankyou as we have reached #1 in songwriting YAYAYAYAY)

Me and Liam had always been close so I'd always see his brother Noel around. I had always had a crush on him but he was 5 years older so I pushed my feelings aside.
It all started that day when me and Liam were starting our first day of high school and Noel was starting his first day of year 11. We were in his mums car on the way to school and as we arrived my books fell out my bag and Noel was helped me straight away. I've never looked at him the same way since and it had now been 5 years.
Me and Liam were now in year 11 about to take our gcses and Noel was in college and had a side job so he could buy records at mr sifters.

*knock knock*
I knocked on Liam's door waiting for him to answer so we could walk to school together.
But to my suprise Noel opened the door.
My cheeks were red.
"Alright y/n, Liam just getting his bag you can come in if you want my mums making breakfast."
"Sure" I say walking into the house that was so familiar from my childhood.
I see Liam running downstairs making me laugh "it's okay Liam no need to rush Noel offers for me to stay and have some breakfast".
Liam rolled his eyes.
I walked into the kitchen to see their mum Peggy as she pulled me into a tight hug "haven't seen you for a while"
"I know I've just been studying and I've been stressed that's all" I say smiling sweetly before taking a seat next to Liam and opposite Noel.
I picked some toast up and placed it on my plate beginning to eat before noticing the time making my eyes widen.
"Shit Liam we have to go we're gonna be late" I say tapping his back as a gesture to get up.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
School has now finished and me and Liam were walking home .
"My mums out tonight and we're having a party so come over yeah?"
I nod slowly not knowing if I should agree because I hated liams parties he always took it to far.
"I'll be there but don't be a prick yeah"I say laughing making Liam pull a face as if to say fuck of.

I had got ready for the party throwing on a pair of black jeans and a dressy top before making my way over to the Gallagher household.
It had been a couple hours of partying and I had a headache and there was no sign of the party stopping any time soon.
I walked up to Liam "hey I'm not feeling to well can I go up to your room and relax for abit" I ask.
"I've just seen someone go in there with there bird"he says laughing drunkly. "But I think Noel's gone out you can go in his room"
I nod before making my way up to his room not expecting anyone to be there until I see him sat on his bed playing his guitar.
"What are you doing in here" he asked angrily.
"Liam said you were out and I had a headache so I was just gonna come sit in here but I'll go if you want".
"Wait no it's fine you can stay just shut the door" he says sighing.
I shut the door before making my way over and sitting on the floor next to Noel's records looking through them.
"Do you listen to them to" he asked.
"Yeah there my favourite" i say smiling.
After this me and Noel began chatting about all kinds of things.
"You can come sit on the bed you Know I don't bite" he says.
I smile before sitting on the bed next to him.
"Do you play guitar y/n" he asked.
I laugh "no I don't think I would be able to either"
"I can teach you".

Hey yall theee will be a pt2 but I have no idea what to write next xoxo