𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞- 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

I was sat on my couch minding my own business with my tv playing in the back when all of a sudden I hear my husbands name being mention.
"Liam Gallagher, spotted with woman after a show".

I knew he was cheating on me.
He had been coming home late, barely speaking to me, and there's so many articles and photos all over the papers.
I had no guts to say something to him as he was the love of my life.

I hadn't seen Liam in a while since he was finishing the last of his tour with the band what made me even more worried was that he would be coming home tonight and I had to act like everything was okay.

A tear rolled down my cheek thinking about what we used to be.
How we used to love each other and couldn't leave each other alone.
When we would stay up all night listening to music.

I hear the front doors lock start moving.
I knew it was liam so I quickly wiped my face and pretended I was watching the tv.

Liam walked into the living room where I was sat, kissing me and saying hi not really earning my attention.
"What's the matter love" he asked concerned.
"Nothing I'm fine" I say lying
"We'll I can clearly see your not you have tear marks around your eyes" he says pulling his hands up to my face before I quickly slapped them away.
" don't you dare" I say whilst Liam gives me a confused face.
"I know your cheating on me"
I watched at his face dropped.

I NEEDED TO UPDATE IDK WHAT THIS IS IF YOU WANT ANOTHER PART COMMENT