𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝐍𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

"I've found someone else y/n" Noel's voice shouted at me his voice laced with guilt and anger.
My eyes widened and my throat felt like it was closing.
How could he do this to me.
"When and how long" i managed to speak through my tears.
"I met her on tour 3 months ago"
As soon as I heard the words 3 months ago I ran into our shared bedroom packing all my stuff away not baring to take a second look at Noel.
I dragged my bag down the hallway beginning to leave before I remembered my necklace.
The necklace Noel had bought me when we first started dating 3 years ago.
I began reaching up to unclip it.
" no y/n don't , don't take it of please" he pleads
It was to late I had already taken it of placing it into Noel's hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
Today marked the day 5 months since I left the love of my life.
I was now currently sat at some random party my friend had dragged me to.
My drink was empty causing me to sigh.
I made my way into the kitchen before bumping into a tall figure.
"Y/n what the hell are you doing here" he said.
His voice brought me back memories. It was Noel.
"Same thing your here for" I said rolling my eyes and pushing past him.
"But you never come to parties you always told me you hated them" Noel questions following me into the kitchen.
"Well Noel I don't know what to tell you people change and that's that" my shoulders shrug.
"Anyways how's your bird" I asked in a sarcastic way.
"We kinda broke up" he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Awh how sad" i mumbled as my face turned into a mocking pout.
"I still love you you know y/n" he pleads.
"We'll you had your chance and you blew it you broke my heart Noel so don't think you can just come here and tell me you love me just because that skank broke up with you" I shouted pushing past him out the door making my way home.

-there will be a pt2 to this idk when but I just needed to update something x