𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 - 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲-
Y/N finds her self at a new school and in a new town.
She didn't have any friends but she hoped to make some.
Her and her mum had to move to Manchester due to the divorce of her mum and dad.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲-
It was my first day of school.
So I decided to wake up early to I had extra time to get ready so I didn't look a mess on my first day.
I got up out of bed sliding my slippers on making my way downstairs to make some breakfast.
I had the house to my self this morning since my mom started her new job today.
The time flew buy as I was getting ready and it was time for me to set of on my way to school.
I locked the door behind me shoving my key into my blazer.
As I turned round I see a big group of boys walking on the street to school.
There uniforms are so messy I thought to my self .

The walk to school was quick and I was here already but I decided to head to my lesson.
The door was now infront of me and I could see loads of people inside the room making me not want to go in.
I must have been stood there awhile before I noticed the door had opened revealing a tall skinny boy it kind of looked like one of the boys I seen this morning I thought to my self .

"Are you coming in or what we don't bite"he smirks through his Manchester accent.
I smiled back awkwardly walking into the classroom making all eyes turn to me.
I skimmed my eyes all across the room looking for somewhere to sit.
I see girls with there shirts buttoned down to there cleavage.
"Skanks" I thought to my self.
I eventually found a seat at the back next to three girls who looked nice.

"Hi I'm Scarlett, this is Rosie and this is molly" she says pointing at the two girls beside her.
"Hi I'm y/n I just moved here" I smiled back to the girls.
"Where did you come from before y/n" Rosie questioned.
I ended up nearly telling my life story before I see all the girls eyes shift to look upwards.
I followed their action to see what they were looking at .
I see Liam turned around on his chair listening in on our conversation.
"Wow big story for someone like you" Liam scoffs rolling his eyes.
"What do you mean someone like me" I asked.
He just laughed turning back around.

The lesson has now ended i began packing my things up before Liam pushed his chair back into my table on purpose knocking everything of.
"Whoops" Liam mocked.
"Ignore him" molly sighed. "He thinks he's funny"

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
I made my way home after school bored of what the day had been.
I feel a rock hit the back of my leg.
I turned around to see Liam and his little friends giggling away.
I carried on walking eventually reaching my house.
I huffed sitting down on the sofa reading a note that was on the coffee table.
" hiya love won't be home till later someone invited me out for drinks I'll see you tomorrow-mum".

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-
My phone began ringing.
I quickly answered hearing a screach down the other line.
"Y/N is this you"
"Yeah who's this" I replied
"It's Rosie duhh we've all been invited to this party tonight and we all want you to come" she happily spoke.
"I'm not sure Rosie"
"Awh but please y/n I beg you" she whines in my ear.
"Okay fine what time"

Pt coming