The pain but the comfort

"POMNI"I screamed there was blood everywhere almost...I grab Pomni and cried.Her face wasn't white as snow anymore it was pitch black but I looked at her body for anymore injuries and I cried even more because there were a LOT MORE injuries. "Oh honey what did you do"I said crying out.I know we can't die...if you scratch off abstraction...but it's still pretty worrying to see a friend hurt in many ways. Mentally "How do I...you know leave??...Well the thing is-You can't......"Telling you you're never ever leaving this place.Emotionally "Well would you look at that the kid is already going to their room to abstract"Telling you you're basically gonna 'die' in your room.Now..... physically.......It's not fun it's very very painful in this circus especially when you lose someone to abstraction...well for me it's painful....I was so lost in my world talking about pain that I didn't noticed Pomni was waking up.....

"Ughhhhhhhh my head"I thought. "What happened.....of right pain.... and a circus wait wait was it a dream."I still have my eyes close. "Oh god please tell me that was a dream please please"I begged to god to answer my prayer.....I open an eye I see a wall it was gray......."YES YES PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHOLE WALL WAS GRAY"I shouted at myself.I open my eye a little more seeing more gray.I was having so much hope and confidence. "IT WAS A DREAM THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU"I started to cry in tears of joy then something caught my eye which gave me the whole trauma back again.The colors..dark red and dark blue............. "No no no no no no NO"I fully open both of my eyes seeing that I was still in this G*SHD*MN
(I don't use God's name in vain)
CIRCUS.I WANT TO GET OUT.OUT OF THIS F**CKING CIRCUS.I cried out of fear now until I noticed someone was rocking me back and forth like a baby and it was calming....

I was in my little world but I got snapped out of it because I hear crying it was from Pomni...I feel horrible....I wasn't here to stop her from hurting herself......now she's in horrible pain.. "shhhhh Pom-Pom I'm here"I said cradling her in my arms for comfort rocking her back and forth like I do with Gangle after she gets bullied by Jax.I hear Pomni's cries turn sniffles then into hiccups. "I guess she's calming down...I look down at Pomni"She looks so tired like Zooble is in life"I chuckle a little from my little joke which made my head go up.That's when I feel I weird sensation on my chest.I look down again and blush a little.Pomni is cuddling into my chest while she's sleeping "AHHHHHH WHY IS SHE SO DARN CUTE"I silently shouted to myself.I picked Pomni up to put her on her bed "ummmmmm I'll wash her up when she's awake" I thought.When I was about to put her in bed she cuddled more into my chest I....moaned a little because of how much pressure Pomni's face is going into my chest..anyway I tried to put Pomni into her bed again and...... "oh nooooooooo..."....SHE'S STILL NOT LETTING GO!

After I was actually calming myself down with someone's help then I went to sleep and cuddle into something it was soft and warm.I kinda liked it but then I felt being picked up and I got a little scared.I learned I actually don't like being touched randomly,actually all the time,only when I WANT to touch the person's hand or something not a random time,but this time it really wasn't bad because it felt comforting.I felt gravity pulling me down on something soft again but not warm "mmmmm I don't like it"I thought. I want what I was cuddling into before so I cuddle more into the thing I liked.I heard a small moan?and I heard someone saying "Oh nooooooo"

I guess Pomni's can hear somethings while she's sleeping?