Something is wrong.

Pomni's pov I think.

"WELLLLL LOOKS LIKE POMATHA WINS!!!"Caine say with his loud,booming voice. "W-wait who's P-Pomatha?"I say confused. "THAT IS YOUR NAME COMBINED WITH RAGATHA'S NAME."Caine says. "O-oh."I say while looking away blushing because it's kinda of a cute name,but then I see Ragatha on the floor face first.I laugh because why not anyway I walk towards her. "You n-need help there R-Ragatha?"I question the ragdoll,but she doesn't look up,only looking at the ground. "Umm Ragatha y-you good?"I question again with a bit of concern.That's when she looks at me with tears flowing down from her eye. "She's been crying!?"I think. Then I see her scrambling to her feet and she hugs me tightly. "Gahhh,Ragatha w-what's wrong?" I say fully concern now but also a bit scared because of the sudden touch. "Y-you lied t-to m-me."Ragatha says between in sniffles. "What d-do you m-mean?"I say back confuse. "It was horrible,Pomni!"Ragatha shouted at me while letting go of the me.I cover the sides of my head since I noticed that I don't have ears and I'm not a big fan with people yelling at me(Caine doesn't exist 😂). "How-" I get cut of. "WELLL HALF OF YALL LOOK TIRED SOOO YALL CAN GO REST OR EAT!"Caine says before disappearing and Bubble with their chef hat. "Soo w-what h-happ—" But Ragatha leaves me alone by walking towards the hall that has everybody's rooms. "What happened during the adventure?"I think to myself. "And what does she mean I lied?Did I do something wrong?"

Ragatha's pov.

I leave a certain jester alone by walking.I'm upset at her. "She doesn't trust me does she?If she did she would've told me her fears."I think to myself. I speed up my pace because I don't want anyone to see what a mess I am. I make it to my door and turn the knob.I usually have my door open to see if anyone needs to talk to me. I go through the door and close it but this time I lock it. I fall into my bed and cry into my pillow. The feeling of getting touch nonstop is still happening and it's very uncomfortable now. "She lied to me!Why?!I was there for her when she did self-harm?!?She should've trusted me there!She can't bottle up her emotions!"I scream into my pillow. "Maybe I'm not good enough....I mean look at me..I'm a ragdoll for Pete's sake..I'm meant to be thrown by children..."I say sadly. "Everyone here trusts me even Jax." I say,wiping my tears but then a voice came up. "Well,Ragatha have you ever thought that Pomni is still aware of this dang place.She's just hiding it! But then again you're actually hurting as well am I right?" The voice says. "No,I'm not hurting at all and who are you!!"I shout at the voice from surprise in my mind. "Someone.Anyway really?Sooo being abandoned for a exit isn't hurting you at all?" It says. My breathing hitches. "How do you know that."I question to the voice. "I just know and you do know Pomni is actually very guilty of that right?" The voice speaks again. "Oh she is?!?! But I'm just a ragdoll." I say shocked that Pomni actually cares for me. "Well she doesn't think of that at all anyway try to talk to her tomorrow at the Candy...Ummm yea!" "Wait,you know the adventure for tomorrow?!"I question to the voice but it doesn't speak again but I forget about it. "So Pomni does care about me but doesn't like me I guess." I think. "So she feels guilty huh..well I'll just say to her tomorrow that no hard feelings for leaving me behind for an exit."I say while flopping into my bed. "But first sleep...."and with that I'm asleep but I have a feeling something is wrong....

Pomni Pov...

I walk towards my room after I ate the tasteless food that Bubble made. "What did she mean I lie?" I think. "It was horrible,Pomni" "What was horrible? My fears? I mean I really don't know if I have some."
I make it to my room.I sigh thinking about what happened with Ragatha. "Maybe she doesn't like me now..what if the fear was an exit....then she remembered when I abandoned her..." A million of thoughts rushed to my brain. I open my room,lock my door and run to my bed. I flop on my bed tired from running away from a giant centipede. "Ragatha's eye though.It showed sadness and fear. What happened?"Was all I could questioned myself. "I should probably not talk about tomorrow don't want her to freak out or something.." I say. "What are my fears?Since Ragatha definitely went through them."I think. "Everything was so chaotic today. I think it's better just to sleep right now..." I say while yawning. I snuggle into my pillow and then before I knew it I'm asleep..but I have a feeling that something is wrong with my dreams......

I didn't sleep because I wanted to finish for y'all so you're welcome so umm bye bye