Cleaning and curing

Also I like to think Pomni is a wet cat and she purrs
And this chapter is going to be a little more longer

Ragatha says that we should get me cleaned up now.
"Ok h-how..with a rag?"I said still embarrassed about what happened. "Ummm w-well there's usually another room to get cleaned up like a bathroom." "But where" I said.And speak of the Devil I see a door right there. "Oh""We-well what are w-we waiting for"I questioned.Ragatha nods and we walked to the door.Ragatha turns the knob.I pray a little to my bathroom to be like the one I entered while I was looking for ummm what was his...oh Caine and got attacked by a mask person thing.Ragatha opens the door and I get a little sad.It still has my colors gray,red,and blue.I sigh quietly so Ragatha won't hear me but of course she did. "What's wrong Pomni"she said. "I-it's just I wished for m-my bathroom to not be like my co-colors you know blue red"I explain. "Yea it gets a little bit annoying to see your colors again and again but don't you worry you'll get used to it"Ragatha said.I sigh again but I enter the room and Ragatha follows me.I look around the bathroom for a second that's when I see a bathtub(I mean what did you expect Pomni an exit?) "So do you want to leave or wait outside while I clean myself?"I asked. "Um I'll wait"
I nod and pull my jester hat to take it off but it doesn't.I pull harder but stop when Ragatha says "Oh and we can't take our clothes off if you were wondering and here's the rag if you need it" "Oh that's why I can't take off my clothes"I thought. "Oh ok thanks Ragatha"She looks at me and waves and she leave.I looked at the bathtub again thinking about should I do a bath or a shower "Eh a shower"I thought.I turn the(I forgot what they were called :/ ) and of course water came out.I tried to balance the water for it not to be to hot nor to be to cold.After I balanced it I stepped in.It felt nice and relaxing well that's is when I decided to look down and when I did I only saw blood. "Ew" I thought.I scrubbed myself with the rag Ragatha gave me. I scrubbed my hand and "OW"I said quickly."Oh it's the cut I made"I thought. "Well it's still a cut how bad can it be"I thought again and shook away the thought.

—After awhile—

I finally get out of the shower feeling relaxed for the first time.But now I have a slight pain on my hand. "The cut...we-well it ju-just a cu-cut how bad can i-it be"I said walking to the door.I grab the knob and open the door and I see Ragatha knitting something and she has a kit. "When the h*ll did she get those things"I thought. "Oh you're done already?"she questioned. "Umm ye-yea"I said "Man I gotta stop stuttering"I thought. "So you promised you won't do it again" "Do what"I said confused.She then gives me that look the 'like really' look. "Oh that"I said quietly. "Well promise?" "Well I me-mean it di-didn't hurts s-so" "Promise?"She said sternly. "I pr-promise"I said. "Well then can I see your head"She said. "Um sure" I walked to her.She puts her hand on my jester hat but somehow I can feel her hand. "I guess we can still feel thing though our close"I thought that's when that thought quickly went away when I feel a bandage getting wrap around my front forehead. "Does it feel ok Pomni?"Ragatha questioned. "It f-feels ok"I said. "Well ok I'm going to do the same with your arms and legs ok"she questioned again. "Ok" She crouches because of her height and wrap the bandages on my arm and my legs. "And alllllll done this should hold on for now "She said. I look down and I see myself covered in bandages(nah Pomni u think) "heh I look like a mummy"I thought. "Th-thank you a l-lot Ragatha"I said. "Heh no problem Pom-Pom"She says while she pets my head.I feel something like something rumbling in my throat.I blush hard when I finally noticed I was doing.I WAS PURRING. "YOU PUR POMNI???AHHHHHHH THAT'S SO CUTE."Ragatha says while she hugs me.I get a bit scared since I don't like getting touched but I hug back??? But I pull away because of my hand. "Ow"I said. "You all right Pom-Pom"Ragatha says.
"Oh umm y-yea I'm al-alright" "mmm let me see your hand please" "Wh-what I-I'm fine Ragatha" "Now" "Gosh this woman is scary when she's serious"I thought. "Ok fine"I said and show her my hand that doesn't have a cut. "Oh I guess there's nothing...soo why did you pull back"she said "I ki-kinda don't li-like being t-touched that's wh-why"I lied."Oh that's fine Pomni you could've told me earlier you know" "Yea I kn-know"

Pomni's stuttering is k-killing me........and this is a bit rushed so sorry :(