Embarrassed tears

I slept pretty well...... "Please tell me it was a dream"I said giving up hope because this 'dream' is probably still going.I open my eyes to see something different then gray or blue or red but no it was all those colors.I close my eyes again.I wanted to cry which I did of course is there really no way out?I cried into my blankets thinking about the adventures and trauma I'm gonna have in this circus.I cuddle into the blankets of my bed even more when I think about the adventures I'm going have to be in now but wait a second how did I get in bed?I slept on the floor right?I open my eyes just to a light blue now. "What the h*ll my room is only red and blue with a little bit of gray."I thought and then I noticed a dark blue patch but not my kind of dark blue this one a little bit lighter.I fully open both of my eyes to pinkish red yarn?Wait wait a second RAGATHA?!?!?THE BLANKET I WAS CUDDLING INTO WAS RAGATHA THIS WHOLE TIME!?!?I thought as a dark red blush came up my whole white face.

I hear mumbling and I feel my chest getting hotter I open my eyes to see a dark blushing Pomni in my chest.I blush as well that's when I hear Pomni screaming but not from fear,from embarrassment with that said I screamed at well.We both backed away from each other but Pomni back away way to far that she fell from the bed.I gasp. "Pomni dear are you alright??"I said "Owwwwwww yea I-I'm alright"
I hear from her.I get off from the bed and helped Pomni up. "Umm th-thank you,Ragatha" Pomni said. "Heh no problem Pom-Pom"I said but when I looked at her she turned her head away from me. "Ohh do you not like that nickname"I said a little sad because I can be hurting Pomni somehow with these names but I see Pomni snap her head to face me and say. "NO no I-I actually kind o-of like that name"She said. "Oh Okay"I said but then silence. "Well this is awkward"I thought about but I see something black on the floor. "Oh right she did...self-harm" I look at Pomni which she was just looking down at her feet.I sigh and say. "Why did you do it" She looks at me innocently and says "Did wh-what?" "Pomni don't lie to me and why did you hurt yourself?"I said.Pomni looks down at her feet again and then I see tears. "I just w-wanted t-to see if I-I was hu-human a-and hu-mans fe-feel pa-pain r-right?"She said in tears.I walked to her and hug her saying(umm I'm not good at writing comfort but irl I'm really good at comforting people ;D)"Oh Pom-Pom sure we think about the past a lot,when we get here,and our existence but when you think about those things it hurts you a lot in many ways,doesn't it"I looked at her and she nods. "But for me and this is true don't say 'but I just got here' no don't but Pomni I think your wonderful person."I see Pomni blush. "Yo-you really think so?"she says. "No Pomni I don't think"She looks at me puzzled and I giggle but I continue. "I know so" And with those words she hugs me tight and I return the hug as well. "Thank you Ragatha" "Hey you're not stuttering anymore" "O-Oh shut up" She pushes me away but I see her giggle. "Should we get you clean up"I said "Wh-what do you mean" I laugh a little and I point at her jester clothes.She looks down and says a little "oh" . "Welllll should we?" I said. She looks at me and says "yea".

I know what y'all were gonna say

I'm horrible at writing comfort.Come on tell me >:>Don't be afraid tell me >:<