Giggles and memories

"Noooooooooooooo"I say. "I starting not like this guy!"I screamed in my head. "WELLL MY SUPERSTARS WE SHOULD GET GOING WITH THE SONG AND THE ADVENTURE SINCE OUR DEAR JESTER RUINED THE SONG AND DIDNT DO THE ADVENTURE AS WELL!"Caine says while looking at me...blankly. "Scary.."I thought. "WELL ANYWAY LETS DO THE SONG!"Caine goes back to his original self. I hear people talking mostly for the song since that the clown person Kaufmo abstracted. I look around to see if I can do anything but then I see everyone going to a stage. I followed them because I don't know what the f*ck I'm doing. I stop as I see Gangle in front behind the curtains. *DRUMROLLS* "WELCOME TO THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS"
"SH*T IT'S ALREADY STARTING?!?!"I screamed.

"IM NOT AT THE F*CKING STAGE YET!!!!"I started to run towards it. "F*CK F*CK I CANT SCREW UP ALREADY!" I say.I hear Ragatha's part then Jax's. "F*CK I THINK THAT'S ME!" I'm at the stage but not behind the curtains. "F*CK IT!!" I say while I throw myself in front,landing face first into the ground. "AND POM-NI WHOOHOO!!"The chorus sings. "Ughh worth it!" I thought. I hear laughing now. I look up to see who's laughing but no one is laughing. Everyone is mostly giving me a concern look except for Jax. So who's laughing? I mentally see actually people? I start to breathe hard now. "Gosh,Pomni is such a mess!" I hear in my head. "Hahaha you're such a mess ********!" I hear again but they actually said a name,but it was mumbled out? "Was that my name?"I question. "POMNI!!" "GAHHHHH" I scream at whoever screamed in my ear. "POMNI, ARE YOU,ALRIGHT?!" Oh it's Ragatha. "Y-yea I'm fine why?" "You zoned out for like 5 minutes and the song is finished."Ragatha says concern. "Andddd you landed face first in the ground!" "Oh heheh t-that was funny n-no???" I say trying to get her concerned face into a happy face. "Well now that you mentioned it.It was kinda funny."Ragatha says while giggling a bit. "Oh how I love her giggles and laughs."I thought. I mentally face palm myself. "Stop being a weirdo P-Pomni."I thought again. "WELL NOW!NOW THAT OUR LITTLE JESTER IS ALIVE LETS START THE ADVENTURE!!!!" "F*ck!"I say.
"NOW DEAR POMNI WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FOUL LANGUAGE!"Caine says. "Oh I have an idea!"I think mischievously. "We can't fricking use it!" "...." "BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jax and me laugh. "Heck yea we can't!" Jax says. Caine lower jaw literally falls to the ground. "I don't care about this ship anymore!" Zooble joins in. Now Jax,Zooble and me are laughing. "Gosh not Pomni too."I say. <—Ragatha

:(((((( this was a horrible chapter.....NEXT ONE IS THE ADVENTURE I SWEAR!!