A jester's "pain"

Pomni's pov.

"Ow!" I say. "Well that's one Pom-Pom." Ragatha says with a small grin. "Huh w-was that all t-the pain?" I say a bit disappointed that there wasn't much pain in this world.(I messed up on the other stories so their pain is not really pain they just feel nauseous but for Pomni yea...) "Yea that was all....were you expecting to be in agonizing pain?" Ragatha says with concern in her eye. "W-what no of c-course not!" I say panicking because I don't want Ragatha to be concerned. "Pomni." Ragatha says with that look on her face. "Okay m-maybe just a b-bit but I d-do feel nauseous." I say gagging a bit. "Yeah it usually feels like that when you get impaled by knives." Ragatha says pulling another knife. "Ow.." I squeak out. I see she's already grabbing the other knife to pull it but I don't want her to pull it yet because I feel a bit funny. So I ask her a question "Do y-you feel that w-way when y-you....you k-know?" I ask while looking at her stitched up chest. "Well not anymore Pomni.Im pretty used to it by now because well."She stops grabbing the knife and gestures to herself. "Oh right a ragdoll." I think. But then I feel something bubbling up inside my throat. "Pomni? Dear,are you alright." Ragatha says while tilting her head to the right. I put a hand on my mouth. That's when I see the shock on Ragatha's face. She quickly gets up and runs. "Wow helpful much rag doll?" A voice says in my head. But then she comes back quickly with a bucket. After a few seconds I know what she wants me to do. So I put my face in front of the bucket and yea throw up. I close my eyes not wanting to see the vomit. After a few seconds I see she's rubbing my back with her hand.

Ragatha's pov.

I keep rubbing Pomni's back to comfort her while she's throwing up. "Ughhh I w-will never get u-used to t-this though!" Pomni says sarcastically. "Well you'll never know Pomni what if you do." I say trying to cheer her up. "Yea right." Pomni barks back quickly. "Jeez I'm just trying to help you jester." A voice says in my help but I ignore it. "O-oh sorry i-if that came o-out mean." Pomni says. I sigh and say "No your fine Pomni." I say. I see Pomni lift her head up from the bucket and looks at me. "Ok I'm r-ready I t-think." She says. "Ready for what?" I say. I see her giggle for a bit but then she lifts her hand and points to the remaining knife. "O-oh that sorry." I apologize for being stupid. I grab the knife."Heh your fine Ragatha." Pomni says with loving eyes and a small smirk. (that looks like this :3) I blush and accidentally yank the knife out harshly.

Pomni's pov

I give Ragatha what I think is a comfort face but I guess not because she just yanked the knife out of me. "ISJAWHWHHAHSHSJAJAJJA" I literally say while throwing up but not in the bucket. "C-couldn't you at least g-give me a w-warning rag dolly?" I say coughing up vomit still. "O-o-oh s-sorry P-Pomni!" Ragatha says with a guilty smile while holding my face. "You're s-so lucky hat I l-love you so m-much that I can't e-even get upset at you." I say without thinking about the words.She looks into my eyes concerned but her eye changes into something else. Confusion. I look at her,feeling blood rushing to my cheeks for sayings those words. "W-wait you?" She questions but I stop her by putting my hands on the sides of her head. I don't say a word and neither does she. But for some reason my body just feels like to move so... I move my head forward slowly. I see Ragatha's face go into shock then into a blushing mess. "Ew Pomni really you're gonna kiss her after you just threw up. Disgusting b*tch." The voice comes back again. "T-they do have a point but wait WHAT DO I DO?!" I think to myself. "I'm already moving towards Ragatha! But wait I remember something I didn't throw up in the bucket! So I threw up somewhere else like the...Floor! And ew it got on Ragatha's face....wait a second...PERFECT I CAN MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I WAS GOING FOR THE VOMIT!" I think again. I blink and go back to reality. I move my hand to her cheek and wipe the vomit off. Ragatha is still looking at me with a confused and blushing expression. "Ummmm b-bye t-t-thank you f-f-f-for helping m-me R-Ra-Ragatha!" I say while running towards her door. "O-oh and I'll clean that later!" I turn only to see Ragatha on her bed with the same expression. "UM BYE!" I scream and close the door then run to my room. "Ughhh l-love is p-painful." I say sadly.

Ragatha's pov

"KSJSWJJAJSISHSBXBXJAJJAKANAAJSJXJSJS"
*turns into her plushie.*

Right?

Right?