ꜰʟᴜꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ || Emma x Wayne

Flustered - to put into a state of agitated confusion

***

"So how'd it happen?"

"Huh?" Bowie looked over to see Wayne's face of confusion, did he seriously not understand?

"How, did you confess to Emma." It finally clicked for him, his face breaking into a huge smile. "So..."

***

It almost seems as if Wayne had been following her all day. Unaware of what he was trying to complete as She's been successfully staying away. Until now.

The door opened and she looked over, seeing the familiar jacket pattern. And with no other place or time to hide her hand was forced, jumping behind the couch. Which was luckily right next to her.

But it seemed she was still too slow, Wayne catching sight of her bright yellow jumper.

"Oh, Emma!"

"Wayne, uh, what are you doing here?"

"I was–" She slowly peeked out from behind the couch to watch him, his face changing to one of confusion. "I uh, don't know."

"Well," Here she goes, having to help him. But that's only one reason she fell for him, and so many more. "Why what you doing earlier?"

"Oh! I was looking for you too– What are you doing?"

"Uh... cleaning?"

"Where's your stuff?" That she couldn't answer. She tried to lie but failed... miserably.

"That's right, I was looking for you."

"Why?"

"It was because, give me a second here." He started thinking about something, having apparently forgotten. Instead of speaking when he remembered he just leaned in, capturing her lips with his.

She wasn't complaining but she was surprised. Both of their faces were covered in a layer of red blush, suddenly avoiding eye contact.

"Finally remembered?"

"Yeah..."