ʟᴏᴠᴇʙᴜɢ || Anne Maria x Reader x Vito

Lovebug - a person or animal who is particularly affectionate, lovable, or beloved.

***

Another challenge was lost, and while it was clear who caused it he managed to stay. Pinning the blame onto Dawn, but luckily she was able to explain the situation to you. Unlike the others who had no idea what was happening.

When the ceremony finished everyone was quick to leave, not wanting to deal with another lost for long. And you planned to do the same, except Scott didn' want that. Instead he wanted to have a 'nice' chat.

Pulling you away from the main camp area to have some privacy, unaware of the few guests hanging back. They didn't mean to notice you two's little hangout, it's just they got caught up in their out situation.

So when they started leaving they didn't expect to see you and Scott also leaving. Scott was quick to leave while you were slower, hanging back. He paused to search through his pockets, pulling out what they assumed was a piece of paper. Only to drop it.

He kept walking as you scrambled for it, making sure it didn't reach the ground.

"Look at 'em, aren't they cute Vito?" She only looked at him briefly before turning back to you. Who was cleaning the picture of any stains from Scott, then placing it into your own pocket.

"Oh I just want to squish them!" Her hands squeezed her own cheeks while blush covered her face. Vito didn't share that exact thought but it was similar, in his eyes you were pretty good looking.

"You know, on one's stopping ya." And he was correct, no one would stop her if she did. Well, maybe you would but you don't seem to care about it when others do it. So she listened.

Walking over, not bothering to stay quiet which caught your attention.

"Hm, Anne Maria?" She didn't respond. Once in reach she pulled you close and into a hug.

"I was right, obviously!" Her arms only held you tighter, not giving you the chance to move. "Don't you agree, Vito?"

Her eyes moved to him, who watched both of you with amusement.

"Of course," One of his hands reached for your pocket, soon pulling out the photo. Seeing it seemed to surprise him.

"Look at that, you took a picture of us?" His words had Anne Maria looking over. "What?"

A quick flip of the photo revealed the truth. It was the first photo you had with them, also being the only one. Not that either of them seemed to be into you, until now.

"Aren't you a romantic~" Her hands pulled your face closer, using the grasp to cover your face in kisses. Within seconds your face was left with lipstick marks while her lipstick was slightly smudged.

Vito noticed both, Anne noticed your face while you were none the wiser. She pulled you into a final kiss, on the lips this time. When she finally let you go Vito got his chance, pulling you into a kiss as well.

He tried to go further but Anne stopped him.

"C'mon Vito, we'll see you tomorrow Lovebug!" With that they both left, leaving you to stumble back to your cabin. Still unaware of the marks.

***

Everyone had just finished getting ready for the day and were making their way to the challenge area. Anne Maria's eye scanned around until she found you, dozing off in your seat. Still covered in the lipstick marks, maybe the late night was worth it.