ᴍᴜꜱᴄᴏᴠʏ || Scott x Reader

Muscovy (Duck) - A large tropical American tree-nesting duck, having glossy greenish-black in the wild but in a variety of colours as a domestic bird.

***

Soulmate AU - First words spoken to each other written on your wrist.

***

You weren't sure why you applied for the newest season of Total Drama. It might've been the amount of money you could win, or maybe it was just to get away from your siblings and the farm. While it was fun it was a lot of work, and at least you can get a week away from them.

Charging your headphones for the boat ride over, planning to not talk to everyone. Which actually happened, until someone pointed you out.

"Oi, McLean," Scott spoke to the camera, unsure if Chris could even hear him, "What about Muscovy back there?" Pointing back, allowing the cameras to move. Finding you and placing you in frame, you were still unaware of what happened.

"That's right!" A few people noticed the camera move, mainly Dakota and Anne Maria who were unhappy about that. "Our final contestant, who thought they could hide, the local farmer, aka Y/N!"

Your headphones blocked out anyone speaking, which proved to be good back at the farm. But unluckily enough you missed those sacred words of your soulmate, not that he notices either.

***

"Oi," Before Scott could say another word Dawn had turned around. Seeing as she was the only one around, there wasn't anyone else he could be talking to.

"Why did these words change?"

"Oh..." This didn't happen often, only if the meeting of soulmates had been interrupted. Which seemed so. "Scott, do you know your soulmate?"

"No? Why would they be here?" He clearly didn't understand, unsure if he was clueless or just ignorant.

"Scott, listen to me, your first interaction with them had been interrupted. But the universe has given you another chance, talk to them."

Quickly she shooed him off, hearing this he finally understood. If he doesn't he might not end up with a soulmate, which he thought wouldn't be too bad. But now, he knows he'll regret it.

Right now he needs to find you, and maybe apologize. Unlikely but he doesn't know what to say, but he'll find out.