ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ || Wayne x Reader

Intertwined - Twist or twine together.

***

You and Wayne had been dating for a few years, just after you became teenagers. So your relationship with him and Raj had stayed strong. Meaning you were dragged to every hockey game they had, not that you would complain about it to them.

Nothing has strained the relationship, except now. You had applied into the new reboot show, Total Drama. During this Wayne had done the same, leaving neither of you aware of the other's action.

But when you did get accepted you knew it was time to tell Wayne. Meeting up, and you both looked nervous.

"I have something to tell you..."

"I need to say..."

Pausing when the other talked.

"We'll say it on go, 3, 2, 1, go!"

"I'm going to Total Drama Island!"

"I was accepted into Total Drama!"

Out of everything he could've said, you didn't expect that. But he likely didn't expect it from you either. Another thing you should've expected but didn't, was him throwing his arm over your shoulder. Pulling you closer, wrapping his other arm to trap you into a hug.

"YEAH! Even more time with my favourite people!"

***

"Now, our next two players came as a package deal, all the way fr–"

Pausing his speech for an intern to lean over, saying something that surprised him.

"Seems like we have another Emma-Chase scenario, as there seems to be a third in their deal."

As he spoke everyone looked over, finding another boat behind the duo's. Except they didn't realize. When the boys stopped your's didn't, crashing right into theirs. Spinning around to see who caused it only to find you hauling yourself out of the wreckage.

"Hey, who– Y/N?"

You managed to get out and onto the dock before being grabbed into someone's arms. He held you close as he rambled on, thinking you arrived before them. As he spoke neither of you saw Raj sneaking up from behind.

Suddenly pulled from Wayne's arms and into Raj's. Who threw you over his shoulder before running off.

"Wha- Raj!"

Rushing after Raj trying to get you back.