ꜱᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ || Wayne + MK

Saviour - a person who saves someone or something from danger or difficulty.

***

Mentions sensitive topics | Self-harm [cutting] | homophobia [mentioned]

***

Wayne had been walking around the Island for hours trying to find a certain person, MK. While she wouldn't want him to see her like this he was unaware, but determined to find her.

Luckily another certain person helped him out, pointing him towards the Frog's cabin.

"Behind the cabin, don't know what's happening though."

"Oh, thanks Julia!" With the help he rushed off, only to find a... not so happy sight. MK was sitting against the cabin, her beanie was now laying a few feet from her. She also had a few pre-rolled blunts next to her legs.

Her sleeves were rolled up revealing thin, fresh lines in her wrists. Faint traces of blood stayed behind as if she's tried to wipe it away.

"MK?" She jumped in surprise before looking over, avoiding eye contact. "What..." Okay, deep breath Wayne. "What happened?"

"Fine, come 'ere." Patting the ground next to her, letting him sit. Quietly handing him one of the blunts, not watching as he places down, not wanting to smoke it. "It's... many things."

"First, my family! They aren't supportive of the fact I like women, they just, don't get it." Her voice increased as she spoke, but Wayne didn't interrupt, letting her vent. "Then there's Julia," Tears formed but didn't fall.

"She doesn't like me, and never will!"

"Hey now, she does!" Wayne knew she did, it was small now but he knows she cares for MK more than she lets on. If she didn't she wouldn't have told him where she was. "She doesn't know how to show it, yet."

"Either way, don't listen to them. Anyone who is against you wants you to lose, they always hate the underdog until they win!" Something about those words lit something inside of her, even if he compared it to Hockey he meant well.

"Wayneee~" Her voice wavered, unprepared for her wall to break. Sending a wave of emotions and tears to fall. At this he reaches over to pull her closer, letting her get comfortable.

"There there, let it all out."