{~Chapter 2: Infected Touch.~}

(Pov:Pest)
<You, Pest had just gotten done from pick pocketing Poob, headed to Infecteds apartment not wanting to ponder the elevator or run into MR.>

Pest: You walked into Infected's apartment as you saw Infected snoozing on the couch as you welcomed yourself in.

Infected: "AUUGGGGGHHHH..RIMI-" He'd snore loudly.

Pest: You sat on the couch near Infected as you see him suddenly wake up.

Infected: "0h h3y P3st!-" He greeted you with a sick tone & snot running down his nose as he peeked up.

Pest: You handed him a tissue. "Mhm. You too." You look as Infected hugged you. The only person you let hug you.

Infected: "3mbac3 the br0manc3-" He chuckled.

Pest: "Bromance-?" You tilted your head.

Infected: "Y3ah! Br0manc3! 1ts w3r3 y0u hav3 a fr13nd 0r cl0s3 all13 y0u w0uld pr0t3ct! L1ke y0u and P00b!-" He implied.

Pest: "Poob-?...eh..I guess." You srug.

Infected: "Anywh0-" You & Infected here a ding on the elevator floor. You both walk over as you see two invitations to Poob's party.

Pest: You picked up the invitation. "Hmm..." You seem unsure.

Infected: "Fr33 f00d!-" He'd smiled. "1m d3f1n1t3ly g01ng!" He said. "Y0u sh0uld t0!-" You smiled.

Pest: "I'll think about it." You chittered quietly.

[End of Chapter 2.]
(I PROMISE CHAPTER 3 WILL ADD A BIT OF SPICE 🥳🎉🥺🥺)