{~Chapter 3: Party Beetle.~}

<You and Infected were greeted by Poob waving as you see other familiar faces like Split & Jermbo chilling sitting at the table.>

Pest: "もう来てしまったことを後悔しています。" You sight as you casually sit in front of the TV.

Infected: He politely greeted Poob as he joined Split & Jermbo at the table.

(2 hours into the party.)

Pest: You had already dranked 2 halfs of straight vodka as you can see your vision blurr as you felt Poob sit next to you.

Poob: "Are you ok?-" He asked

Pest: "ふふ、可愛い子だね" You tapped Poob's nose.

Poob: "???" He looked confused.

Infected: He'd walk over. "1 d1dnt 3xp3t P3st t0 g3t th1s s00ber at on3 p4rty-" He seemed shocked as you looked over.

Pest: "やあ、もう一つ-" Your mind spun.

(After everyone has left.)

[You and Infected where the only people left. Poob & Infected sat near you quietly as you soon woke up.

Pest: "Er...why are you two watching me as I sleep-" You growled quietly.

Poob: "You drank 2 halves of straight vodka and fell asleep on the couch." He looked at you with a worried face.

Infected: "W3ll, th3 th1ng2 y0u s41d wh3r3 w4aaay 0ut 0f ch4r4cter-!" He added.

Pest: You slowly look at Infected. "...😨..TF YOU MEAN I WAS OUT OF CHARACTER?" You panicked.

Infected: "D0n't w0rry 1t w4snt 4nyth1ng 0ff3nding-" He tried to reassure you.

Pest: "I mean..ok.. I guess it couldn't be that bad." You sighed as your 4th & 3rd had fidget with each other.

<Basicly 5min of explaining to Poob & Pest what he said.>

Poob & Pest: "😨......".

Poob: "You're gay?" He looked at you raising an eyebrow.

Pest: "Do you THINK that I'm GAY-" He hissed.

Infected: "Y0u c4me 0ut th3 cl0s3t a m0nth ago. P3st y0u A4E A H0M0S3XUAL-" He informed you.

<Basically them arguing for like 1 hour about liking men 😭🤨->

Pest: "もう分かりません-" You yell.

Poob: "A-" He'd yell, shaking you.

Infected: "WH4T 1S H4PP3N1NG-" He held his ears.

[End of Chapter 3.]
(...These homos. Gotta love em 😁.)
(Ima try and squeeze chaper 4 in tmr.)