{~Chaper 6: Power Shortage.~}

(I'm tired it's 11:43, so my Grammer will be...uh whatever - let's get started alr -.-)

(Pov:Pest)

<It was a nice day in regretevator. You  disliked being alone for a bit as people left & for as you pick pocketed left and right. As you see, Poob walks in. You suddenly feel a bit of joy as he greeted you with a smile.>

Pest: "Hello. 誰かが急いでいるように見えます." You say with a smirk.

Poob:  "Wha-? Anyway...can I ask you something.." He said with a red face.

Pest: "Yes?" You said tilting your head.

Poob: "About the night of the party..and I guess the elevator with Infected too..would you consider us..yours?-" He said, looking at you a bit nervous but bold.

Pest: "I guess so." You said with a slightly flustered smile. (AUUUGGGHGGG OUT OF CHAR-. Also not me blushing or whateva☺️😍-)

<You & Poob turned to see Infected walk in.>

Infected: "H3y guy2! W4ch4 t4lk1n 4b0ut-?" He'd  ask  as the doors closed behind him.

Poob: "Well....quick question before we awnser that!" He said with a smirk.

Pest: "Indeed." You said.

Poob: "Would you consider us or at least one of us a yours?-" He'd say as he smiled.

Infected: "1 m3an y3ah- h3h uhm....1 D0n't s33 why n0t-" He'd say nervously.

Pest: "So you're saying yes?' You said squinting your 4 red eyes.

Infected; "Y3ah- y3s- ofc0urs3 w1th c0ns3nt-!" He said  with an awkward smile.

Poob: "^-^" Happy noises.

Pest: "クソ耳が鳴っている。" You'd say rubbing your head.

Infected: "S0..l1k3 4r3 we 0ff1c-" Soon hearing a loud voice come on the intercoms.

The elevator intercoms: "We are having difficulties with the elevator! The power grid is being reset. Hand on tight!-" As the lights soon shut off.

<As Infected & Poob cling to each other in a corner.>

Poob: "hEh-*Nervous Chuckles*"

Infected: "1f th1s 3l3vat0r f4lls s0 h3lp m3-" He said with an annoyed tone.

<Pest casually stood over Infected & Poob. Just red eyes glowed as he seemed menacing.>

Pest: "It's just a power outage or shortage. We'll probably be in the darkness for at least 5min.

Poob: "Pest... As much as I appreciate the warning, your menacing eyes don't make it any better -" He said, pointing at you with a bit fearful face.

Infected: "1 agr33 w1th P00b 0n th1s 0n3-" He said, clinging to Poob.

Pest: "I mean.. You two know I wouldn't hurt you as if I even wanted to.. でも、それは今の私の相性ではないですよね?" He said, glaring his eyes.

Infected: "TH4T D0N'T M4K3 1T 4NY B3TT3R P3ST-😭"

Pest: "...バカに囲まれてるよ。" You sighed.

Poob: "What-???" You and Infected were confused but still frightened how there were two red eyes in the corner of the room. (IM NOT GANNA LIE ME TOO-)

Infected: Losing their sanity🫠😉😚😗😙😘..

Pest: You sighed clearly annoyed that you fell in love with two バカ. "I'm guessing you want me to fix the light hm." Your voice souned annoyed.

Poob: "That would be very nice please-"

Infected: "Y3S-"

Pest: You jumped to the top of the roof of the elevator. Everything seemed as usual. Thus wasn't your first rodeo anyway. You climed up the elevator shaft swiftly reaching where the switch was. "Finally. I wonder who turned it anyway." ***Turns on light switch*** You scurry buck down into the elevator as you see Infected has already left. "..."

Poob: "...What?-"

Pest: "Was infected that scared?-"

Poob: "😶. I guess so-"

Pest: "Well then. At least the lights are back on and you guys arnt yapping in my ear." You mumbled as you see Poob shift closer. "?-"

Poob: "I know your usually not a touchy person but...can I have a hug-?" Poob awkwardly looked over at you.

Pest: You sighed."大丈夫。でも誰にも言わないでね…」" You opened your arms.

(AWW A CUTE LITTLE HUG- WAAAAAaa-)

(Honestly I didn't think I would get done tonight since 600+ words are much for me so uh yah ベッチャはそんなこと予想してなかった-)

Love yourself Now- and mabye go look at my other books ^^ bai. Also Chapter 7 with most likely be out next week or this week-)

***End of Chapter 6***