(Sh1t P0st{~Pt.2: Kisses~}

{☆IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING WHILE MAKING THE TITLE 💀☆}
(Disclaimer: Small smut and fluffy)
(Edit: that smut wasn't small...':] )
----------------------------

{☆It was the next day after the "experience" with Poob that happened yesterday, Pest still have the bite marks from Poob had to wear a turtle neck to not attract attention, while Poob had other plans...☆}

Split: "OMG!!! WHAT HAPPENEDNEXT BESTIE-" ***Split was listening to Poob's story about them and Pest's "experience" last night.***

Poob: "Im afraid that's all I can say- hehe. Pest would probably kill me if I told u the rest-" ***Poob giggled at Splits reaction.***

Split: "Awww...it was getting good." ***She said, re-adjusting her glasses.*** "Well, I promised to meet up with Bive, cya!"

Poob: "Bai!" ***Poob waved before watching Split walk off into the elevator.***

(☆Meanwhile, Pest was listening to some Lady Gaga (cannon) on the elevator, the floor dinged as it opened to Poob's home, Split walked in with a smirk, as Pest walked out a little confused.☆}

Pest: "Hmm.." ***He chittered.***

Poob: "Oh hey Pest ^^" ***They smiled.*** "Whacha wanna do :3 ?" ***They smiled.***

Pest: "Hmm.. How about movies...also, what were you and Sp-" ***Poob kissed Pest to distract him from the question.***

Poob: "Mwa-! Now C'mon silly >:] !" ***Poob gentle grabbed Pest's hand with a smile.***

{☆ Pest followed Poob to the living room6 both sat down next to each other. ☆}

Poob: ***Poob nudged Pest with a smirk.*** "Hehe, remember yesterday?"

Pest: ***Pest felt his face get hot and red, a bit flustered over yesterday still.*** "Oh..yeah..よかったですよ、きっと。。♡"

Poob: ***Poob giggled.*** "No need 2 be flustered abt it!" ***Poob rubbed their hand on Pest's face.*** "Hehe.....Its cute seeing you flustered♡~" ***Poob smiled.***

Pest: "I- Heh...S-so how about that movie-?" ***Pest gave a nervous smile.***

Poob: "Oh right-! Whacha wanna watch-?" ***Poob smiled.***

Pest: "Hmm....how about The Exorcist?"

Poob: "Eh-? That-? Oh....uhm...It's a bit spooky 0_0." ***Poob said with a bit of a scared look.***

Pest: "Mhm...それが主なポイントです。" ****He chittered.***

Poob: "Alright...wutever u say :3" ***They smiled, turning on the movie.***

{☆ 30 min into the movie ^^ ☆}

Poob: ***Poob snuggled close to Pest, wrapping his arms around his waits.***

Pest: ***Pest was quietly patting Poob's head.***

Poob: ***Poob nuzzled Pest's neck.*** "♡~"
Pest: "....♡~" ***He chittered and leaned his head on Poob.***

Poob: "Heh...ur such a cuddle bug ^^" ***Poob smuthered Pest in small smooches, especially on the neck.***

Pest: "Heh~..Mhm~....." ***Pest held Poob close with a smug smile, blushing.***

Poob: ***Poob started to (love) bite at Pest's neck. (THIS HAD ME BARKIN- I'm srry.)***

Pest: "Heh~....Don't get too carried away- Hehe~♡♡♡♡" ***Pest felt Poob wrap around his body.***

{☆A knock was heard at the door, Poob noticed and sat straight up.☆}

Poob: "Oh? Is some-1 at the door-?" ***Poob got up quickly, opening the door.*** "Oh hi infected~ ^^"

Infected: "H3h, h1 P0ob :D j4st cam3 t0 v1s1t for a minute!"

Poob: "That's great :3 Pest is also here too :]" ***Poob grabbed Infected's hand and walked into the living room where Pest was sitting.***

Infected: "0h- h3ya P3st :)" ***He smiled.***

Pest: ***They gave a slight wave before looking back at the movie, mostly upset about "the moment" being ruined again.***

{☆Infected and Poob joined Pest on the couch, Pest leaned on Infected's head as Poob cuddled Infected on the opposite side.☆} (Infected gives off bottom energy 😔)

{☆1 hour later☆}

{☆Poob and Pest had positioned themselves to be on top of Infected, Poob snuggled Infected close nuzzling his neck, and Pest copied.☆} (BOTTOM♡😔😭🫵)

Infected: ***Nervous murmuring.***

Poob: "Aww~ you're so cute when you're flustered ^^ especially as a bottom~" ***Poob giggled, continuing to give infected love bites on his shoulder.***

Pest: "Hehe~" ***Pest snickered agreeing with Poob.***

Infected: "Mhm~" ***Infected was enjoying "the experience" without shame, he couldn'thelp but squirm at Poob's aggressive love bites.***

{☆20 minutes after Infected being fucking dominated by Pest & Poob-☆}

Infected & Pest: ***Loud af snore.***

Poob: "Hehe~ I guess the fun is over for today." ***Poob snuggled in with Infected & Pest***

[The End] >:)

(I WROTE THIS WITH A STRAIGHT FACE) (694 WORDZ!!!!) :))))