☆{Chapter 9 Teaser}☆

(Happy Pride! I HAVE BEEN EXELING IN MY WRITING. PREPARE!!! This fiction will be Angst and Sprinkles of smut. Also introducing more characters into the story arc♡♡♡) (ALSO YES THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SUGGESTIVE TOPICS LIKE: SELF HARM, AND MUNIPULATING!!!! (In the Angst part)

-----------------------------------------

???: "It's what I'm supposed to do, right?- That's my purpose! That's why I'm here for-! It's my main reason of my life- but if I can't do that what good.....what good am -"  *??? question  with a tone of anxiety cursing through their veinse...it's like they were about to break down with the amount of tears in their eyes....just pent up distress...They slumped onto the wall of their bathroom clenching the phone letting out a stressed giggle as tears streamed down their face.*

???: "No....you should never fell like you're worthless if you dont appeal someone....??? dont feel like you arnt able....I'll be their in a few just...stay right there..." *??? sighed, hanging up, putting the phone in their pocket and rising from the couch....was ??? really out of it?...what happened? Did they just....S H A T T E R?...their was no time to question....it was only in a matter of time before something happens...Something terrible they would do to themselves....that would leave many in despair.*

Comming out, THIS SUMMER.