Chapter 1.....

Hi guys!!!so uh Im trying something new!
I'm rlly sorry if it's ass😭😭😭 I'm bored so I wanted to try smth new I hope y'all enjoy it<3 and pleaseee let me know how I can change some mistakes I do
Well I hope y'all enjoy, ily pooks🫶🏼🫶🏼

Proofread✔️

Jisung POV
It was a normal day at school, me being popular, rejecting people, hanging out with my friends, bullying people, nothing new...Until today when I got to my first period class. There was a new kid, he was quiet, wearing baggy clothes, greyish puffy hair not short nor long, pretty tall maybe around 5,7, not talking to anyone just to a certain person Lee Hyunjin.. Hyunjin was tall around 5,11, long blonde hair, popular but nice to "nerds" not smart but really good at fighting, rich but not rich like me. And to be honest I hate Hyunjin but I don't really know why. I just get a feeling that he hates me but I don't know and I don't care.

I kept looking at the new kid while walking to my seat, when I got to my seat next to Felix, my best friend. He was Australian, around 5,7, kinda long blueish and greyish hair, a lot of freckles on his face, looks nice but actually means, he's really rich just like me. We have known each other since we were born. My parents and his parents have known each other since middle school, and the funny part is that my birthday is September 14 and his is september 15 funny right?

"HAN JISUNG'' Felix called me out "huh-what happened??!" I said while looking around. Felix laughed and said "who are you thinking about huh?" he wiggled his eyebrows and looked at me with a smirk. "What are you talking about??! I wasn't thinking about anyone." I said to Felix, he just rolled his eyes and looked back at the teacher who was about to introduce the new student.

"Okay so guys this is your new classmate! Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mrs. Jin said with the softest voice and a smile, the new kid just nodded and got infront of her and bowed down and started to talk "....uh...hello..! I'm Lee Minho...I'm 17 years old..and umm I hope we can be friends..." Minho bowed once again and smiled at everyone in the class while playing with his fingers. "Well nice to meet you Minho! You can go sit next to Hyunjin, you know him right?" Minho nodded his head and said "...yeah I know him.." "Well that's amazing! Now u can go sit down next to him" Mrs. Ji said with a smile "..okay..!" Minho said and walked to his seat and sat down next to Hyunjin.

"He's pretty cute isn't he?" Felix said while looking at Minho and Hyunjin. "Are you talking about the new kid or Hyunjin?" I said with a smirk, Felix just blushed and looked away and said "maybe Hyunjin or maybe Minho you will never know.." Felix said while looking away, ears red and blushing. I just chuckled and shook my head. "But to be honest Felix, Minho is kinda cute.." I said not embarrassed or anything Felix just gasped and said yes with his head "he is, but I wonder what relationship he has with Hyunjin...Like look how close they are right now!? Hyunjin laughing at the movements Minho is doing, Hyujin is touching HIS hair and fixing it?!!!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! UGHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Felix said whispering-yelling at me he crossed his arms and pounded.

I started laughing at him so hard "are you perhaps jealous? That you aren't in Minho position?" I said with a teasing face Felix just blushed harder and looked away and put his head down. I giggled and shook my head but then I started to think the same as Felix. What was their relationship...

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I will find out Lee Minho and I will make you mine just wait and see...
I smirked and looked at Minho, who Minho was putting attention to Hyunjin. It looked like Hyunjin was showing him his phone and