Chapter 3...

Proofread✔️

Jisung POV:
It was the end of the day, I was waiting for Minho at the school gate. Yes I know that I met him today but I need him already....I was on my phone while waiting to see Minho with Hyunjin. I saw Minho coming out but he wasn't with Hyunjin..Who's that..?!
I saw Minho giggling at this boy, I tried to get closer to see his face and it was.... BEOMGYU?! What was Beomgyu doing with "my" Minho.....?!!! I stayed where I was looking at them with anger and jealousy.

Minho and Beomgyu stop at the crosswalk, looking like they were waiting for a car. Is Minho really taking Beomgyu to his house?! Huh?! I ain't going to let that slide....No one can be near 'my' Minho....No one!

When I started walking to them a car pull up and someone came out of the car and opened the door for them. I stopped and looked at how my Minho was entering the car giggling and Beomgyu just following him.

Ugh! That's not fair!!!! How does Beomgyu get to go with him but I can't?! That's not fair, it's supposed to be me who's going with him to his house! Not him!! But only me!!

I saw them drive away, both of them laughing. I was shocked at what I just saw and I couldn't take my anger anymore so I went home.

At home the maids were cleaning, other cooking, and the bodyguards were just outside. I went straight to my room and started to think about what I was going to do with Beomgyu...

What am I going to do...Beomgyu probably going to take my Minho away and I can't let that happen...not in a million years I will let him take what's mine...

I started to think what to do, I wasn't even hungry. The maids came and brought me my food but I didn't eat. I was just on my king side bed thinking about how I could make Beomgyu stay away from Minho and not take him away.

After a few hour, I knew what I had to do to make Beomgyu go away from Minho. It was the best plan too..

Be careful Beomgyu....I can't wait to see you tomorrow... I smiled when I said that like a psycho..maybe I was a psycho for Minho who's knows....

Hello mls 🫶🏼🫶🏼
Ik this is short but school is getting on the way😭😭😭 but I will try to update more but hope y'all enjoy❤️
I hope y'all doing good too😚

Hello mls 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Ik this is short but school is getting on the way😭😭😭 but I will try to update more but hope y'all enjoy❤️I hope y'all doing good too😚

Jumpscare😻