Listen + extra events

chapter 27
Katrina's Point of view

"eh? but I-" What was i gonna say? That I like who. ugh this whole thing is confusing my mind right now.

"you heard right- BUT, its not as if i want an answer right now, i just wanted to let you know and i want you to think and you can give me your answer after."

his reply made me uneasy and the screams went louder and louder. Me and Luhan quietly escaped, "I have to go.." i said awkwardly.

He stop me again, "Please dont feel uneasy." He smiled as he let go of my hand and waved to say goodbye.

i sighed, What the frick is happening. Shit I still have to save Sehun. The ass, why'd he come here if he knows the situation is just gonna end up like this? and he didn't even cover up, what an idiot.

"uughh" i sighed from frustration.

I took my mask out of my bag and i just have to find a camouflage to cover me up. I looked to the right and just in time a costume shop!

I immediately went there and took a police uniform. "Ne, thank you and can i change here?" I asked the lady and she nodded

. . . .

"PSSSSST, GET OUT OF THE WAY. GET OUT!" I shouted as loud as i can with my mask on. everyone was stunned and looked at me, the fangirls were just staring at me and it was scary.

i push them out with my hand and grab Sehun out there looking blankly with a paper and a pen. "pft- EHEM, OUT." Phew i almost laughed.

i pulled Sehun out and bow to the fans as we walked away. They stayed there looking blankly as they realise I took Sehun, "GET THEM" one of them shouted. I grabbed Sehun's hand and ran quickly.

i took my mask out, ugh i can finally breath. "uggh, QUICKLY." Sehun realised it was me and took my hand instead and took the lead.

I saw his smile, "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT. WERE BEING CHASE BY YOUR CRAZY FANS." His not replying?!

-

we were both on our knees, exhausted. "idiot" i sat down. "why the heck are you happy about?"
i sighed.

"baHAHHAHA" He laughed

"your laughing at this situation?! what are you crazy?!" I sat down on the floor, exhausted. He sat down beside me and we were both in silence.

we watch the sunset pass, and he finally spoke

"hey kat, Please listen, okay?- Just hear me out. Dont talk, just listen." I looked straight to his eyes, we were close to each other and there it goes again, my heart beat.

------

I'm sorry for stopping here. and Im also sorry for promising something i didnt even do.

so here it goes,

next chapter is looong!

thank you and don't forget to fav and comment what you think!