Irene

( here is a chapter i wrote 2 years ago. I decided to publish it without editing it so please if there is any grammatical errors, feel free to correct me! I have no idea what i was writing, i'll make it up on the next chapter. I'm also editing the whole story. Thank you)

Chapter 34
Third person's point of view

My mind has been going crazy since that day. Ughh what the hell was that anyway?! Kat thought as she messed up her hair and kicked everything that was on her bed.

"So are we like friends now or something? why'd he have to do that!? Stupid Sehun." She says "uh well ya know it was just a stupid hug" She mocked Sehun's voice.

"YA. wake up, you idiot. Make me some breakfast." Sehun yells.

"who do you think I am? your maid?" she says underneath her voice. "Ehh blah blah I'm Sehun and my hobby is being a jerk to girls and i like to make them my maid hue-hue-hue" She mocked Sehun's voice once more.

She went outside and glared at Sehun who was sitting on the couch playing video games. "what do you want?" She says, "make me some breakfast— AISSHH Damn it! I lost!!" Sehun glared at Kat and pointed at the kitchen "break-fast." He demanded.

"No. Make it yourself." I glared at him and walked away.

"Fine." Sehun said.

Surprisingly, that was not the reply I was expecting. Why are boys so complicated? Some days they're all sweet and nice and the next day they just ignore you completely! and I dont even know why I'm mad about his reply, I shouldn't be.

"So, its been like ages since that news came out.." I said as I sat next to him.

"what news?" He says, unbothered.

"The thing, that apparently me and you are going out?? – you did know that is still the most searched on the internet right now." I explained.

He paused his game and looked me right in the eyes "Its not important, I dont care. Go talk to your so-called-childhood-friend" he said as he turned off his console and went to his room.

What was that all about? Always bringing my past, why does it matter if I found my friend I've been longing to see?

After a couple of minutes, the doorbell rang. Kat walked over to see who it was, she pressed the screen and a familiar face poped up. She was standing outside, crossed arms with her sunglasses on and you could hear her heels tapping on the floor as if she was impatient.

Kat has just realised that it was Irene. Kat paused for a minute, "Uuh" she hesitated but she eventually opened the door after Irene rang the doorbell twice. I shouldve called Sehun first.. She thought.

"Hello! how are you, Irene?" Kat greeted her politely as she did a half bow. She looked at Kat and just raised both of her eyebrows as a greet.

Before Irene could talk, Kat beat her to it. "Oh! Have a seat. Sehun's on his room, I'll go get him? Hmm." She asks.

"Yeah." Irene replied.

"Sehuna~ SEHUNAA~" Kat called him in a sarcastically sweet way as she knocked on his door. She looked backed at Irene and she faked a smile.

Sehun opened his door quickly "YAH! Who says you could call me that!?—" "No dont hurt me please" Kat said jokingly

Sehun looked at Kat like she was some kind of weirdo, "what the fu—" Sehun stops as he sees Irene.

"I see you two are very close" Irene stands up. "Yeah and?" Sehun answers. "What the hell. Sehun. talk to me!" She replied back.

Sehun sat down and opened his game console again. "About what?" He says. "uM about the ELEPHANT in the room?" she made sure to emphasise the elephant. Wow am I that ugly to her?

"haha that?" Sehun glanced at me. What the hell? He agrees? Fine both of them can suck each others asses. I'm leaving.

"I'm leaving, you guys can have your talk." I made sure to glare at Sehun so he can feel guilty. "Dont leave, you have some explaining to do." Irene says. What explaining!

"Irene. Stop beating around the bush. We have a busy schedule." Sehun says.

"FINE! WHY IS NEWS SAYING THAT YOU GUYS ARE DATING?" Irene shouts. My eyes widened because of shock. Why is she so loud for?

"because we are." Sehun savagely answered. I dont like were this is going...

"UGH LAST THING I REMEMBER WE WERE THE ONE DATING?" She continuously scolds at sehun. I looked at Sehun to see his reaction and oh boy.. he is annoyed..

He aggressively pressed the pause button and stood up. "Irene. Last time I checked we broke up when you chose to go to America for some 'business' you couldnt tell me. at THAT time I was having a rough time and what did you choose? your-so-called-business. WE do not have any more connection whatsoever. So my BUSINESS is non of your concern." Sehun finishes, he threw his game controller on the phone, went to his room and banged his door.

I have no idea what just happened... I feel so bad for Irene. Yes, the girl who snobbed me although her attitude is bad, she doesn't deserve that..

"Uh... d- do you need some water or anything?" Why the hell would you ask that Kat. Ohgod, she's been standing there for 1 minute.

She looked back and glared at me. "Im not finish. You and your little game with sehun, I'm ending it." She tells me and walks out.

She thinks this is a game? I WISH

"Ugh my headache. Why am I tangled up in this stupid drama!! That Sehun."