Crazy Fans, mix emotions & again?

Chapter 14

*Katrina's Point of View

Its today! I'm so excited yet nervous, my hands were sweating and wiped it a few times but it keeps sweating. I just need to wait for Sehun to get ready and were ready to go!

I walked around the stage,Being at this stage makes me more nervous and frightened there were goosebumps, i shivered from my nervousness.

"Get out of my way." A cold tone from behind me, just who the heck is this rude thing

I turned around and saw Chen, he then smiled "just kidding, c'mon get ready!" Wow that guy is really a troller.

I went to the dressing room to get my clothes since i already put on my make up and there i saw Sehun, he looks more handsome and hotter.

"Oi, Yah!" He was holding my shoulder and shaking me with a frown face. I just stood there with a blank face as he left me, i didn't know if i was blushing or not but my cheeks felt really hot.

I slapped my cheeks lightly "wake up" i whispered

...

Sehun was performing his song, he did he's dance well with the rhythm. It was perfect. He was manlier than ever and it was for the first time i saw him perform again. It had an amazing feeling to it, my heart kept beating every time i heard him sang.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

I felt my heart beat i hold on to my chest. I can feel it, it was fast and loud. Why am I feeling like this?

"Is it because-" i felt like Someone tapped my shoulder and it brought me back to reality. It was Chen "Ah..? Kat! Your up! Pali.." He pushed me down the stage

I fixed my microphone and started walking, my hands were shaking as i was walking slowly, i was finally there but there was silence. Then before I knew it, an egg was thrown at my hair, i stood there doing nothing with a blank face.

-Flashback when she was 6 years old-

"Mummy! I'm so excited" Katrina whined happily as she held her mother's hand.

"Good luck, sweetie." She said as she kisses both of Kat's cheeks. She was so so happy and excited to sing it for them that day because she liked people clapping for her when She was a kid.

As she left her mum, she started walking towards the stage. There was silence but she wasn't nervous because she knew they were waiting for her to sing.

That time Katrina had a cold and she really couldn't sing properly, her mother & father warned her but she refused to ignore to sing in such beautiful stage, her mother didnt really do anything but let her sing so she'll be happy.

As she started singing, her voice cracked, she smiled and bowed "sorry! That was a mistake, ill start again!" She said happily she was then nervous this time.

She did again and again but her voice just cracked every time because of her cold. The kids at her age started laughing and shouting 'boo' She started crying and ran out of the stage to hug her mother.

Then that time she couldn't face the stage anymore nor near many people.

She was traumatised by the accident.

-end of flashback-

Its happening again.

No, Please.

Tears were falling. I couldnt help it, i was scared this was happening again, no its just a dream. A dream Katrina.

"Suffer, bitch" i heard it from the crowd, i got on my knees. I felt stupid and sorry for my self, why couldn't i stand up. Why?!

Then a large shadow appeared, I looked up and it was Sehun, i cried more and more. He hugged me tightly and the fans keep throwing and shouting.

"Oppa! Get out of are way!"

"She deserves this!"

"Sehun-ah, stop defending her!"

"She took you from us"

People were shouting the exact same thing. I was scared, but Sehun isn't listening, He was just hugging me, the more i saw him the more i cried and cried.

Then i felt dizzy..

Narration

She felt dizzy and she whispered something to Sehun "thank you, Sehun..." Then her voice faded away, she was then unconscious. "Pabo!" Sehun was worried he then picked up Kat and brought her to the backstage.

"Yah! Hurry, you stupid people, she's unconscious. For god sakes call the freakin ambulance!" He yelled at people who was just staring at Katrina.

People were panicking and started calling the ambulance, Sehun was still shouting and yelling.

Aissh, freakin fans. He thought

"Yah, Kat! C'mon, il-eona" he was shaking her rapidly.

"Sehun, the ambulance is here, lets bring her up" Chen was holding Sehun shoulder. Chen knew that Sehun likes Katrina. He was so worried for him.

..

"The plans going great, aren't it?" Lee Soo Man said to his assistant and stood up fixing his tie. He saw how the crowd were going wild and the media, he smiled and took his leave.

How nice of you Sehun, you finally- He thought, but his assistance cut off his thoughts "sir, are you alright? You've been staring at the sky for five minutes already."

He nodded and went inside the car.

"Wasn't it enjoyable?" He asks his assistant, the assistant then just nodded.

------

A/N: it isn't long really. I'm so so sorry for the late update, iwas supposed to update yesterday but there me and my family went out for the whole day.

Anyway..

What is Lee Soo Man planning?

Is it a good or a bad one?

Is Katrina starting to fall in love again?

:// weird stuff happened in here huh?

Please comment what you think about this, i really wanna know or at least vote so i know you're reading this.

Thank you so so much ^^

//btw I'm deleting my other story.. Its just because i think the new book I'm posting makes more sense? Aha, but yeah..//