Party

Chapter 17

Katrina's Point of view

"Waaaa" i said in a relief, I'm finally in my bedroom.

Something feels so empty? Maybe its because Sehun is not here, i went outside my bedroom and looked for him. I went to his bedroom, bathroom, kitchen any where else you could find him but no presence of him.

I decided to go outside to get fresh air. Something caught my attention and it was Luhan waving from afar. I smiled softly and waved back, i didn't feel any tension like i did have before. It faded..

"Yo! 'Sup?" He smiled

"Nothing really, have you seen Sehun?" I ask out of blue

"Oh yeah! He was with his 'girlfriend'" he began, "i think he was being dragged, it looks like it though. I think they're going on a date" he took a sip on his bubble tea. 'oh' is what the only thing that came out of my mouth.

I didnt feel so great when i heard 'his girlfriend' it felt like stabbing my heart, jealousy? Ahaha no...

"Were you saying something?" I shook my head in response "okay then, well I'm having a party at 5 pm wanna come? Sehun will be there." He added, party? I hate parties. Why? Its because of my phobia of being surrounded with many people, i hated it.

"C'mon it'll be fun!" He elbowed me lightly

"Hehe, i guess so.." I faked laugh, no its not gonna be fun and i so know it myself.

"I'll pick you up at 4:40 pm?" He smiled as i watch him walking away.

I sighed why did i agree to that?

...

"Here we are!" He stopped the car

His house was 'wow'. I didnt know he was this freaking rich, i wonder what he does for living? Financial business? Ahaha why am i even thinking about this stuff? I walked in with Luhan, "Hey!! I'm going with those people there!! Feel free to go anywhere and eat anything okay?!" He shouted, you'll not here a single thing if you whispered. I swear it was so freaking loud.

"Oh! And If you need anything else, just tell me okay?!" He said as he walked over to his friends.

Then something caught my eye, it was Sehun flirting with I-Irene? I was filled with jealousy, i hate this feeling! Especially when i get it from Sehun. I caught Sehun glance but he looked away immediately.

I decided to go to the balcony, i let out a deep sigh. Then i heard a person giggling. I somehow hide, maybe because i was getting a bad idea. Then i saw Irene golding Sehun's hand, giggling. Sehun seems drunk.

I couldn't hear what Irene was mumbling but i was just watching filled with anger.. Mix emotions?

Narration

Irene giggled "you're mine, now." Sehun cough, his vision was blurry all he could see is black and green, just colours. "Uh-uhh.." He felt dizzy and wanting to puke but something soft went and stop it.

Who's kissing me? He thought

While Irene and Sehun was 'making out', Katrina was still hiding, she didn't realise that tears were falling continuously.

Back to Kat's point of view

I didn't even realise i had tears falling down. I wiped it and somehow managed to escape without them noticing. I ran but

Luhan stopped me "something wrong?" He asked

I faked my smile and tried to stop my tears "y-yeah"

Ugh, i hated Sehun! Sehun is a jerk, a selfish bastard just like any people i know. Selfish, always thinking of himself and a bastard. I hate him so much.

I hate him, but why?

Because i like him. Yes i like him

I don't want to admit it but i do, i do like him.

"I fucking do!" I shouted out of my lungs..

...

A/N: guess the fuck what?

This wasn't the original version of this chapter. The original one was longer and has more details and shit but guess what? Yes, i didn't save it. Ugggh! I hate this chapter, but i hope you like it.

I took longer because of that ^ -__-

Oh well.. :((

Vote.comment. <3