are we close now?

Chapter 32
Third person's point of view

as Sehun stood there watching Luhan leave. It was about the end of the break soon. He left Luhan in his mind and focused on what his doing. Soon Katrina came, he glared at Kat who was bowing to everyone.

Without knowingly he furiously walked over and hugged Kat tightly. Kat was shocked "ya, what are you doing?" Kat was trying to get out but Sehun held her tighter.

everyone squealed in excitement as they made contact for the first time. all eyes were on them, some were disgusted and some were happy.

Katrina blushed as this hug got longer. "Sehun! what are you doing!" She whispered, what if he hears my heart beating! no no no no. She thought.

"Just one more minute" Sehun pleaded. Kat's eyes widened, what is this? his voice is different. she thought

His voice was soft, warm and it was so sincere. Kat put her hands down and she wrapped her hand around Sehun as well. Everyone was even shocked and it went quieter.

Kat's heart was beating rapidly but at this moment she didn't care anymore, the warmth of Sehun's body comforted her, it was soothing, she wanted to stay like this forever but the thought of her hatred towards Sehun when back to her mind.

It was over one minute and Sehun let goes, "thanks." He thanked Katrina quietly

"uh, ye—" before Katrina even talked he walked away and went back to his stylist. "what the– he hugged me and didn't even talk." She whispered,

why am i so disappointed? why should I be disappointed! she thought

Sehun pinched his cheeks and looked at the mirror, he just now realised what he had done, He's face was as red as a tomato.

his stylist giggled, "ya, Sehun! aren't you a bit too cheeky? Hugging in front of us, did you miss your girlfriend that much?"

He's face got even redder, even his ears got red. "noona!" He scolded her, "arrasso, but ya, why did you hug her if your gonna blushed this hard" she teased him even more and Sehun couldn't say anything from embarrassment.

after the shoot, Sehun's stylist gave the two of them a can of juice. "if you want to talk, theres no one in the balcony. I made sure no one's there." She whispered. Both of them looked at her, stubbornly. "tsk, dont be shy, go on, go on." she pushed them both at the balcony.

"okehy! have fun~" She winked and closed the door, both of them blinked a few times and can't believe what just happened.

"mwahaha" Kat faked laughed and she looked over at Sehun who was staring at her thinking what is she doing?

"ehem." Kat cleared her throat.

"You're stylist is pretty funny." She made a comment,

"No she's stubborn." He responded.

"anyway can I ask a question?" She said

"Mhm." Sehun said as he was drinking the drink.

"What.. was the hug about?" Just thinking of this made Kat blushed.

Sehun quickly hid his face, he knew that his face was red just the thought of the hug.
"u-uh, you know some people j-just want a
h-h-hug sometimes." He stutters.

"A-aah yeah." She nodded a few times. She held her cheeks, calm down! see, it was just a friendly hug. She thought

"well i guess ill see you later!" Kat left, she couldnt stand the atmosphere, it was so stuffed in there. She sighed in relief "i can finally breath." She whispered and ran out the room.

Sehun was about to say something but Kat beat her to it and left. "aaish!" He scratches the back of his head.

does this mean were close now..?
They both thought.

She messed her hair up "UGHH WHY DID HE HAVE TO HUG ME!" She shouted and even messed her hair further more.

-------
A/N: hello~
I havent been updating in a while, I'm sorry.
I guess i was busy and this story is really hard to update since its a original-based story and When i have no inspiration, nothing comes in my mind when i write this.

but right now, I'm trying to write to this story as much as possible. so please be patient with me!

Thank you very much!

vote x comment (like always!)