blackmailing.

Chapter 31
Katrina's point of view

/rings

"Manager oppa"

"what?" i asked him

"ya, where are you? you're suppose to be here for the filming" He scolded me

"yes, im on the way. jeez" I hanged up and rolled my eyes. I looked at the time and it was already four in the afternoon.

ayyy, Why am I an idol? i didnt even want to be an idol- "noonaaa~" noona? what the- im only just turned 20.

i turned around and saw Chen. "hi chen, did you just call me noona?" I smiled sarcastically

"yes noona!" He smiled brightly, noona? ooh that word makes me cringe and shiver from head to toes.

"Chen, you're older by 2 years" I faked laugh

"eehh?? You look older" He said as his eyes were wide open. I don't know if this piece of crap is trolling me or being real.

"Ahahahaha! Kidding! Tsk, Thats why you should call me oppa. hm? hmm?" He elbowed me and blinked a couple of times. oppa? nah.

"No, Sorry Chen-ssi." I faked smiled, emphasising the word 'ssi', such a bad day.

"okay, okay! Im actually here for a reason. Sehun told me to pick ya up!" Chen said he rubs the back of his neck.

"h-he did?" i feel like my cheeks burnt up. Why is he doing this though? is he worried?

"Well what are you doing? lets go!" Chen called out.

"a-a-ah yeaah!" I said in response.

Third person point of view

While Sehun was in the shoot, He was worried sick like Katrina predicted, because Luhan might go steal Kat again and make up another lie. this needs to stop immediately. he thought.

"were having a 30 minutes break!" The director shouted.

As Sehun was about to seat, one of the stylist noona tapped him, "Sehun, you have a visitor! He's somewhere in the front gate." She told him and he nodded in response.

Sehun headed in the front gate, when he got there he saw Luhan waiting. He immediately ran towards him and punched him.

people gathered around and held Sehun so the fight wouldn't continue. Luhan, who fell down stood up holding his jawline where Sehun had hit him.

"haha." Luhan chuckled, he couldn't believe Sehun just did that.

"LET GO OF ME!" Sehun shouted furiously, as they let him go. He fixed his shirt and glanced at Luhan who was also fixing his shirt.

"Asshole." Sehun whispered.

"I'm okay, but can you please leave us alone? just a minute." Luhan told the crew as the crew nodded in worry.

"Why did you come here? To tell her lies again!" Sehun said

"Mhm. guelae." Luhan replied, Sehun was ready to punch Luhan again- "If you punch me, I'll tell everyone how you got in that position." Luhan said in a very serious tone

"What do you want? Why exactly are you doing this?" Sehun asked.

"Because I was suppose to be there. but you popped up and did that and- ah that doesnt matter anymore." Luhan suddenly smiled

"I'm here because if you plan on telling her I'm lying, you're career will be over" Luhan snapped his finger "like that." he continued.

"mwo?" Sehun rolled his eyes

"you heard me. I'm gonna reveal all your secret then bam!" Luhan said as he got closer to Sehun. "You'll be nothing but a history." Luhan continued as he fixed Sehun's tie.

"OKAY! Annyeong. Thank you, keep up the good work, guys. bye" Luhan shouts as he leaves.

Sehun stood there with a blank expression.

No. I cant, I cant let him win. he thought