Trouble | 1

Chapter 19

Katrina's Point of view*

"Ya, why are you ignoring me?" He asked, my eyes widened for sure. What am I gonna say? What, i ignored him because i was jealous of Irene? Noo, I'm not gonna say that.

"Hellooo??" He waved at my face, i push his hands away my wrist, "n- n- nothing" i shattered, "why are you ignoring me then?" His eyes got darker and scarier. "A-Anyway, i just want to walk home" i looked away and walked away.

"Y-Yah! Let me come" i heard him shout

"Andwae!" I shouted

»»

Uuggh.. Sehun has been following me non-stop! I turned around and saw him trying to 'hide', i can see him clearly. "Yah! Why are you following me?"

"Nothing. I'm not following you"

"Don't try to argue with me Se. Hun." I rolled my eyes, he went closer but i stopped him "stop! People can notice you, you idiot. Disguise!" I whispered, as he looked around there were more then 10 people around us taking pictures he quickly put his hoodie on and walked closer as he grabbed my hand and run. I did the same.

After 5 minutes of running we then stop, we were both running out of breath "are they still there?" I looked at the back and Sehun shook his head "good, ah." I sighed "yahh! Aish, you're so annoying! Pabo pabo!" I frowned at him "it wasnt my fault, you! Were the one who wanted to walk" he shouted

"Me? Haah! Did I ask you to come?" I replied "Well.. Uggh! Whatever" he stepped back. After our 'argument' i walked off my own and left him.

Me? So it was my fault!? Did i ask him to follow me? Woaah. Such a jerk, asshole!

Always me!

Haah!

I wish he gets karma.

"Haah-" i bumped into someone "oh! Sorry" i bowed and looked up, I was flustered and saw Chen. "Anyeong! You look like you saw a ghost." He smiled widely

-----------

A/N: hey people!

So i haven't update for nearly a month now since because its school holidays and i wanna enjoy myself without having to study.

I'm really sorry! This is a short chapter, there will be a part two since because half of it didn't save =.= so I'm writing the half of it on the next chapter! I hope you understand.

Thank you,

Vote and comment will be a great help!