A-america?!

Chapter 1 - A-america?!

Omg the I'm so obsess with the new song Overdose!! I've been listening for straight 4 hrs.

Might sound crazy but its like the BEST song eva. Know what i mean?!

Sigh... I want to meet Sehun so badly right now! I'm craving him XD aha..

Oh, anyway my name is Katrina you can call me Kat for short, I'm obsess with Sehun which is an k-pop idol.

I live with my mum in Korea while my dad is in America since they separated last year it was tough but it faded to me really quickly and got used to going back and forth to America to Korea every now and then...

I'm there only child, many people at my school calls me the rich kid. I wouldn't really call myself that even though my dad owns a company here in Korea. -_-

I don't really care about money actually i hate it, because of it my mum and dad got separated, they didn't divorce or anything. But they just need 'space' from each other.

I don't really have friends since at my school if theres a rich kid they will think their snobby, brat and all that. I hate stereotypes. Gawd.

Enough of this nonsense.. =.="

"HONNEYY, come here for a second" its probably my dad calling on the phone, my mum will only shout like that if he's calling..

My dad spoils me a lot and i hate it.

Bye Sehun I'm just going out for a minute okay? (Talking to the poster)

_____

"Ummaa! What now? Is dad calling again?!" I asked her

"Yah! You don't talk to me like that! Here take the phone!" Man~ she in a bad mood for sure.

"Katrina! Theres something we want to tell okay? I just wanted to say take care and I already sent money there okay? Now go talk to your mum about it? Huh? Bye." aissh. He just dropped the phone like that. I hate my dad so much. Pfft.

"Umma! What was dad saying? Something you want to tell me?" I ask curiously

"Arrasso. Sit down. *sighs* yah. Were tired of you staying in your bedroom everyday you don't even come out, you don't even go to school that much your 18 already! FIX YOUR LIFE. You have a great voice and we enrolled to a music academy like you wanted but you don't even do anything. YAH! Look over there, you know those bags? Well your going to your dad in America and were going to enrol you there in a music school okay?"

WHAT?! America?? Nooo way! Livingwith my dad? No no no it'll be okay if its visiting but no no noooo not living there! "but um-"

"No buts! You will leave tomorrow whether you like it or not!" She stands up and walked away!

I ran to my room and started sulking. (Not crying) in fact I was mad, i don't wanna leave Korea and tomorrow is Oppa's concert! UGGGGH. My eyes started to close slowly while looking at Sehun's picture on my wall...

________________________________________

Done Chapter one!

Couldnt really be bothered doing the 'your and you're' ... Hehe sorry!

Anyway hope you enjoy that

This book probably sucks but yeah..

Andd i dont know if its 'umma' or 'omma' so correct me if im wrong..