Summer Starts

The school bell rang "ugh finally!"Lydia thought to herself. She made her way out of the classroom and joined Bill, Eddie and Richie. They were talking about Stanley's Bar mitzvah.
"Yeah so there's this church full of Jews and Stan has to take this super Jewy test!" Eddie explains. "But how does it work" Bill asked confused. Eddie pauses for a moment before answering Bills question. "They slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie says putting his hands up. "But then Stan will have nothing left!" Richie exclaims. "It's true!" Eddie chuckles. "Hey! Guys wait up!" Stanley shouted for them running up behind them. Lydia turned to see Stanley she gave him a smile. Stanley pushed in between Bill and Lydia. "Hey Stan what happens at the bar mitzvah anyways? Ed says they slice the tip of your d-d-d-dick off." Bill says stuttering. "Yeah and I think the Rabi is gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say "where's the beef"!?" Richie says. The five of them laugh. "At the Bar mitzvah I read from the Torah and the I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man." Stanley explains. "I could think more funner ways to become a man."  "More fun, you mean" Stanley corrects Richie. "Oh shit." Richie says as everyone turns to see Bowers group. They all stare at Bowers except for Lydia who looks at Patrick he gives her a glare. She shivers and looks away from him.

"Think they'll sign my year book?" Richie says once they past Bowers group. "Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last year, have a great summer!" Richie says sarcastically. They walk to the stairs. While walking Greta Keene, the schools most bitchy student ever, bumps into Stanley. She doesn't even look at him nor apologise to him. What a bitch right? Lydia gives a glare at Greta. Obviously behind her back because Lydia would be dead if she gave a glare when Greta was looking at her. Lydia turns away and continues walking with the losers. The losers finally got out of school. They made their way over to the trash cans. They unzipped their bags and flipped it over and shook all their school books and supplies into the trash cans. "Best feeling ever!" Stanley spoke. "I agree!" Lydia replied to him. "Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie said proudly. "Gross." Lydia mumbles. "Hey what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asks while putting on his empty backpack. "Start my training." Richie replied. "What training?" Eddie asks. "Street fighter." Richie said while adjusting his glasses. "Is that how you wanna spend your summer, inside an arcade?" Eddie asked unbelievable. Richie's sighs and looks down and the back up at Eddie "beats spending inside your mother. Ohhh!" Richie says lifting his hand up for a high five from Stanley but Stan just puts it down. "What if we go to the quarry?" Stanley asks. Lydia is about to agree but then Bill speaks before her. "Guys, we have the barrens." Bill says. "Right." Stanley says looking at Bill. "Betty Ripsom's mom." Lydia mumbles looking at Betty's mom. The boys turn to look at Mrs. Ripsom. "Is she really expecting her to see her come out of that school?" Stanley asks. "I don't know. As if Betty Ripsom has been hiding in at the home Ec room. For the last few weeks." Eddie says trying to lighten the mood. Didn't really lighten the mood. "You think they'll actually find her?" Stanley asks. "Sure in a ditch all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots. Smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear. "Shut up!" Eddie says giving him a dirty look. "That's freaking disgusting." He mumbles. "She's not dead. She's missing." Bill says looking at Richie. "Sorry Bill. She's missing. You know the barrens aren't that bad, who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" Henry approaches Richie and pushes him into Stanley. The two boys fall back. Lydia wanted to tell Henry off, but she couldn't. Her brother, Patrick Hockstetter, walks over and takes Stanley's kippah. "Nice frisbee flamer" Patrick laughs. "Give it back!" Stanley shouts. Lydia looks at her brother. She feels guilty not helping or saying anything for her friends. Patrick laughs and throws Stanley's kippah through the window of the school bus driving by. "Fucking losers!" Patrick snickers. "Patrick stop..." Lydia mumbles. He turns and glares at her. "You say something?" He says walking towards her. "No." Lydia says looking down at her shoes in guilt. "Good." Patrick laughs and pushes past her. She turns around to see Belch Huggins burg in Eddie's face causing Eddie to  gag. Henry purposely bumps into Bill. "Loser." He mumbles walking away. "You s-s-s-suck Bowers!" Bill says stuttering. "Shut up, Bill!" Eddie whisper shouted at Bill. Henry and his goons turn around. "You s-s-s-say something Bi-Bi-Bi-Billy? You got a free ride this year cause of your little brother. Henry says approaching Bill. "Rides over Denbrough." Henry looks over to see his dad staring at him as his dad takes his sunglasses off his face. Henry looks back at Bill. "This summer is gonna be a hurt train for you and your (f slur) friends." He licks his hand and wipes it on Bill's cheek and then he walks off along with his friends. "I wish he'd go missing." Richie says watching them leave. "He's probably the one doing it." Eddie says. The losers then go home.

986 words
A/n First chapter done! I'm actually so proud of myself idk why lol. Also I just wanted to say about any slurs I'll not write I'll just do : (f slur) etc. Incase it's offensive to anyone and I don't want to be disrespectful :) so that's just what I'll do. Thanks for reading 🫶
- Mia 🎈☎️