Beverly's bathroom

Lydia woke up to her mother shouting from downstairs.

"Lydia! One of your friends are on the phone!" Her mother shouted.

Lydia groaned and got up from her bed. She rubbed her eyes as she headed downstairs. She made her way to the telephone and picked the phone from her mum.

"Hello?" Lydia said not knowing which one of her friends were on the phone.

"Hi Lydia." Beverly Marsh spoke

"Oh hey Beverly." Lydia said wondering why'd she would call her.

"Lydia, you need to come over to my house now." Beverly spoke, she sounded very scared.

Lydia was confused on why she had to come over but she didn't ask.

"Alright." Lydia said as Beverly hung up. Lydia placed the phone on the hook of the telephone panel. She turned around only to see her mother looking at her wanting to know what was going on.

"Who was it?" Her mother spoke.

"Just a friend." Lydia replied.

"Which one? Was it Stanley?" Her mother smirked a bit. Her mum always thought she liked Stanley, even though it's true, Lydia denies it.

"It wasn't Stanley it was Beverly." Lydia spoke.

"Oh I've never heard you mention her before. Is she a new friend?" Her mother asked sounding curious.

"Yeah. I met her yesterday with Stanley, Richie Bill and Eddie." Lydia said.

"Oh alright. Well anyways you two hanging out?" Her mother asked her smiling.

"Yeah." Lydia spoke.

"I better get changed I don't want to be late." Lydia said and before her mother could reply she went upstairs.

She threw on a pair of blue denim shorts and a plain red t-shirt. She wore white socks along with her red converse shoes to match her t-shirt. She headed to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and brushed her hair.

She ran downstairs, passing her mother.

"Bye mum see you later!"

She said sounding in a hurry. She went to her bike and rode it to Beverly's. Lydia was late, it wasn't a surprise since she's always late, according to Eddie, Bill and most likely Richie too. She placed her bike down as she saw Richie sitting down on the ground. She looked confused.

"Where's the others?" Lydia asks walking up to Richie.

"In Beverly's house." He says looking at her.

"How come you aren't there?" Lydia asked.

"I have to stay in case her dad comes since he doesn't like boys in the house alone with Beverly." He says.

"Oh alright. So do I go on up?" Lydia asks him.

"Yeah or you could stay with me" he smirks.

"I'll go on up." Lydia says as she turns to go up the stairs. She knocks on a door she hopes is Beverly's house. She sees someone go to open the door. Stanley opened the door.

"Oh hey Lydia." He said as he had a smile.

"Hey Stanley." Lydia spoke as she smiled.

"Am I late?" She asked knowing the answer would have been yes.

"Kinda. But we've just started cleaning so you can join us or join Richie. Just so you know there's a lot of blood." He said.

"I'll join you guys it's the least I can do for being late." Lydia chuckles.

Stanley smiles and moves out the way to let Lydia in. She walks behind Stanley as he leads her to Beverly's bathroom. Lydia sees the blood.

"Oh shit."
Lydia curses as she stares at the blood.

Everyone looked up seeing Lydia arrive. Bill shakes his head sarcastically and says.

"L-L-Late again Lydia.?" He asks chuckling.

"I was tired and talking to my mum." She says.

Bill and Eddie chuckle.

"Oh Lydia." Eddie says chuckling.

Everyone starts to clean. Lydia scrubs the walls and floor. After an hour or two they finally finish. Bill was emptying the buckets of blood water into the bath along with Beverly. Lydia smirked and thought it was her que to let those two have a moment with each other.

Lydia took a rubbish bag and walked out. Lydia say Ben's heart broke face. She frowned a little she wanted to speak to him, to tell him that it's going to be alright and he'll find someone else but she didn't know to word it. She just gave him a little pat on the shoulder and walked on. Lydia made her way down the steps. She saw Richie see her and get up.

"Jesus you guys really did take your time." He said pushing his glasses up.

"Well you try clean a bathroom with all over the walls and floor then tell me if we still took our time." Lydia replied with a smug smile.

"Yeah yeah, like there was blood, I bet you were all in there doing-" Richie spoke only to get his mouth covered by Lydia's hand.

"Stay quiet trashmouth." Lydia smiled sweetly and walked to her bike.

————————————————————————

815 words

A/N:

Hey guys. I have been working on this since yesterday I just forget to publish it 😞💔 I haven't been uploading bc I have exams and stuff so I've been "studying" lately 💔 next week are my exams so the week after I could upload more (which probably won't happen until  two years later) but thanks for reading 🫶

-Mia ☎️🎈