Home schooled kid

The losers were walking with their bikes as Richie rode his around them. He was complaining about how we were taking forever. Eddie and Stanley told him to shut up. That only led him to say

"Okay trash the trash mouth I guess, hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floors imagining her sink went all Eddie's moms vagina on Halloween."

Lydia looked at him in disgust. She wonders how he even has the courage to say this shit.

"She wasn't imaging it. I saw something. I saw Georgie but it felt real but then I saw the-"

"Clown. Yeah I saw it too."

Lydia looked concerned. She never saw the clown but she definitely heard one that one night in her room. She just looked at them giving them a slight nod. Stanley looked like he saw something.

They were walking until they saw Blech Huggings car.

"That's blech Huggings car." Lydia speaks up.

"Yeah we should probably go." Eddie says

The losers were going to leave until they saw a bike.

It was Mike Hanlon's bike, he was home schooled.

"Isn't that the home schooled kids bike?"
Someone spoke up. 

"Yeah that's Mike's." Eddie says.

"We should go help him." Beverly says.

"We should?" Richie replies.

"Yes!" She says dropping her bike on the group and running off to the woods.

The losers do that too as Stanley kicks his kick stand and runs off to the rest of the losers.

————————————————————————

They make it to a certain bit of the barrens, were Mike was, laying on meat that was on the ground. Beverly threw a rock at Henry. Henry stumbled back as he looked up seeing the losers all come behind her.

"Nice throw." Stanley says to Beverly.

"Thanks" she replies.

"You losers are trying to hard, she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely, like I did."

Henry says laughing as he rubs his hand over his bits.

Lydia gives him a disgusted glare. How did Patrick have friends like him, then again Patrick was most likely adopted, according to what Lydia thinks.

Ben let's out a loud angry scream as he threw a rock at Henry.

Lydia cringed as she watched this happen.

"Rock war!" Richie shouted before getting hit in the head with a rock.

Everyone was throwing rocks as Mike crawled to the losers.

Lydia got hit a few times. On her head and her eye. She threw and hit Henry a couple of times. It was like a relief knowing that the losers were winning this "rock war" and bowers and his goons weren't.

It got so serious that Eddie even jumped in the stream and threw rocks at them.

Eventually Victor and Blech ran away as Henry laid on the ground curled up as the losers left. Richie looked at Henry.

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie said giving him two middle fingers.

Lydia smiled she put her hand up for a high five off Richie. He gladly gave her a high five. She let go of the high five after realising were his hand might have been....

Everyone was walking down on the field were the kissing bridge would be.

"Thanks but now he'll be after you guys too."
Mike said.

"Oh Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie says.

"Yeah I-I-I guess that's someone w-we have in common." Bill stutters.

"Yeah homeschooled, welcome to the losers club! Richie says.

————————————————————————

518 words

A/n:
Hey guys my exams are starting on Monday 💔💔 but I've been feeling motivated to upload more stories. I wanna make different books as well. Like a twdg one (if your a fan lemme know 😍). I guess I kinda uploaded more often 😨😨 does anyone else like have a book and they wait till all the chapters are finished then read them 😭? I do that all the time it's so weird but 😍. Btw if I typed Mia anywhere lemme know bc Mia is my name and sometimes I used to typing my name a lot 😔💔 I'm gonna die next week 🥰👍🤰🤰🤰🤰
Love you all for reading and thank you so much for reading this love you all bye for now or Slán go foil (that's bye for now in Irish 😍).

-Mia 🎈☎️