Disscusion part two

Everyone got the other side of the parade where the benches are.

"Okay so, let me get this straight. It comes out from whatever to eat kids for, like, a year? And the what? it just goes into hibernation?" Eddie asks.

"Maybe it's like...what do you call it? Cicadas! You know those bugs that come out one every 17 years." Stanley says.

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. He says that all the bad things that happened in this town are because of one thing an evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry." Mike says.

"But it can't be one thing. We all saw something different." Stanley says.

"Maybe." Mike says

"Or maybe it knows what scares us most and that's what we see."

"I-I saw a leper." Eddie stutters.

"He was like a walking infection." Eddie says.

"But you didn't." Stanley says.

"Because it isn't real. None of this is. Not Eddie's leper, or Bill seeing Georgie." Stanley stuttered.

"Or the woman I keep seeing." Stanley said.

"She hot?" Richie asks smirking.

"No Richie! She's not hot!" Stanley shouts a bit.

"Her face is all messed up." Stanley explains.

"None of this makes any sense." Stanley said.

"They're all like bad dreams." Stanley says.

"I don't think so. I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay?" Mike says.

"What'd you see? You saw something, too?" Eddie asked Mike.

"Yes." Mike said.

"Do you guys know that burned-down house on Harris Avenue?" Mike asked.

"I was inside when it burned down." Mike says.

"Before I was rescued, my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me. They were pushing and pounding on the door trying to get to me but it was too hot. When the fireman finally found them, the skin on their hands had melted to the bone." Mike told his story to the others.

"We're all afraid of something." Mike says.

"Got that right." Richie spoke up.

"Why Rich? What are you afraid of?" Eddie asked.

Richie looked behind him seeing a clown on the stage he turned back to the other losers.

"Clowns." Richie said.

365 words.

A/n
Hey guys so I think I've started uploading more often I kinda forgot how the movie went so I  am just after watching this scene for this part 😭🙏 I might not be posting because some girl I'm supposed to be friends with is starting on me for no reason because she's an absolute cunt but who cares she's a dick 😍🥳🥳 anyways bye for now  and also I'm soooooooo glad  school is going to be over after next week and I get braces the first week of my summer holidays (5th July is when I get braces 😍🙏).  Bye 🫶🫶

- Mia ☎️ 🎈