Parade discussion

July.

It was now the fifth of July parade. Mike, Stanley, Bill, Beverly, Ben and Lydia were around a poster of Ed Corcran he went missing not too long ago.

"They say the found part of his hand all chewed up near the standpipe." Stanley says as there was fear in his voice.

"He asked to borrow a pencil once." Ben said.

Bill lifted up the poster to see the poster of Betty Ripsom under it.

"I-I-Its like she's been f-f-forgotten because Corcran is missing." He says putting the poster down.

Lydia looked over seeing Richie playing this guys tuba. Lydia rolls her eyes. The guy takes his instrument back from Richie.

"Is it ever going to end?" Stanley asks.

"What the fuck dude!?" Richie shouts.

Eddie comes back as Richie walks over to the group.

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie asks as he licks his ice cream that he got.

"What they always talk about." Richie replies taking his ice cream cone off Eddie's other hand.

"I actually think it will end. For a little while at least." Ben says

"What do you mean?" Beverly asks.

"So I was going over all my Derry research and I chatted out all the big events the Ironworks explosion in 1908, the Bradley Gang in 35 and the black spot in 62. And now kids being....I realise this stuff seems to happen every-"

"27 years." Bill cuts in.

Lydia wasn't paying attention to what they were saying at all. She spaced out looking at the parade she didn't even notice the others leaving.

The losers walk down the alley. Richie notices Lydia isn't there.

"Where Lydia?" He asks.

"Zoning out..?" Eddie says looking at her as her back was turned from them as she was watching the parade.

"Fuck sake. Stan go get her." Bill says.

Stanley walks over to Lydia and he taps her shoulder.

"Hey Liddy, we're going over to the benches." Stanley says to her.

Lydia turns around.

"Shit sorry I kinda got distracted by the parade." She says. Stanley nods.

They both walk down the alley. They meet up with the group and talk about the situation with it.

————————————————————————

I'll have to make a second part of this 😬

275 words

A/n:

Okay so I uploaded this bc I felt like it 🥵 honestly I'm not gonna make it through tonight bc I just took a drink out of my water bottle and it taste like the times when I take a drink and the throw up a couple minutes later taste and it's the worst feeling bc I have emetophobia💀💔💔💔 anyways thanks for ready love you all 🫶🫶

-Mia 🎈☎️