Chapter 11

NEXT WEEK

You and Jc's flight was early in the morning at 8 AM so you had to be at the airport by 7AM. You got up, took a shower- packed your small suitcase (you were staying for a day) and put on some black leggings, an arctic monkeys muscle tee and a flannel over your hips. You took your phone and stepped out of the house, Jc was there waiting for you.

"Hey babe" you said sitting next to him.

"Hi" he said pecking you lips.

"You look gorgeous"

"Thank you"

You went to the airport, went trough the security and went to starbucks, you got your favourite drink and Jc and you sat in the waiting area. In about 3 hours you landed in San antonio. His mom came and picked you two up. You were in the back of his moms car and took his hand.

"What if they don't like me?"

"They will love you trust me" He took your hand and held it.

Soon you arrived at his parents house. They loved you and you had a lot of fun. Jc wanted to show you around the neighbourhood so he took two skateboards. He showed you his school and everything. You two climbed over a fence and watched his treehouse and then went to the tower of americas.

LATER AT NIGHT

You were in his room in his parents house cuddling.

"As I said they loved you"

"Yeah they did"

"It's so weird to think that we just met three weeks ago, it feels like I've known you forever"

"I know" you said kissing him.

BACK IN LA

Jc took you to your parents house and left. You unpacked and went to Jc's apartment.

"Hey ready to look at the apartments?" Jc said putting on his shirt.

"Yess"

"I actually found a apartment really close here"

"Oh great lets watch it first"

You went to the apartment with Jc. You walked in and fell inlove. It was perfect. You walked in and on your left there was a kitchen. Infront there was a huge window and a balcony. On your right there was the bedroom and next to it was the bathroom.

"We'll take it" You said.

"Just like that?"

"Just like that"

"The paperwork will be done and I'll tell you when you can move in"

"Okay great"

You and Jc walked out.