Chapter 36

A WEEK LATER
You and Jc were cruisin on the streets of LA in his new car. After some hours of just jamming to music you made it home, it was already 10Pm so you and Jc went straight to the bed.
You woke up in the morning feeling super sick. You felt dizzy and weird so you went to the kitchen and made some tea. You weren't even able to drink it because you ran to the bathroom and threw up. You walked out. "Are you okay?" Jc asked obiously worrying. "Idk I feel super sick and I just want to throw up again"
"Are you um?..." Jc said looking down and scratching the back of his neck. "Pregnant? are you crazy?"
"Sorry" Jc said obiously feeling uncomfortable.
You felt bad so you stepped to him and put your hands on his shoulders "I just don't want to have a kid right now, I do but later in life, we are young and a child would ruin us"
"You're right""Can you like go get a test or something please?" "Yeah sure, you go rest" Jc said walking to the door. "I love you"
"I love you too Samantha" Jc said walking out. You went to bed and layed straight on it. "Fuck!"
You were sitting on the toilet waiting for the answer. And then it happened. You walked to the door and opened it to see Jc staring at you. "Well?"
"Im not pregnant" You said exhaling and laughing. "Thank god" Jc said while pulling you into his arms. "I guess it was like food poisoning or some shit" You said thightening the grip. "Ouch" Jc said pulling away .