Chapter 14

You woke up and had a shower. You put on some leggings and an oversized tshirt.

"Damn" Jc said as you walked back from the bathroom.

"Thank you handsome" You said sitting on his lap,taking his cheeks in your hands and kissing him. You two walked to the airport, you were just carrying a backback and Jc had a sportsbag. After the flight you got in a huge taxi with Jc and the rest of the o2l. The guys had the show and you were backstage. They asked you on the stage too. After that you and Jc went straight to your hotel room because it was 8 at night. You turned the lights onto the lowest, Jc put on some music, you two cuddled on the bed and ended up making out. You climbed on top of him and took of your shirt.

(Im not gonna go into detail you can imagine it how you want to haha)

You woke up in Jc's arms. You wrapped the linen around your naked body and walked to the bathroom. You tooked a shower, wrapped around a towel and went back to the bed.

"Hey babe" you said laying next to him and kissing him.

"Hey beautiful"

Kian stepped in with coffee for Jc and you

"Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit" He said putting the coffee on the counter and turing his back at you.

You put the same linen on Jc and laughed "You can turn around now"

"Guys you know there's a sign for that" He said holding a ~Please do not disturb~ sign infront of him. All of you laughed.