Chapter 37

"Ouch" Jc said pulling away.
"Omg I'm so sorry, I totally forgot" You said running your fingers over the wing.
"It's okay" Jc said smiling.

"Romeo did such a good job" You said almost feeling the feathers on Jc shoulder.

"I know he's an amazing artist" Jc said right before putting his hands on your back and pulling you in for a kiss.

Jc got a text. "Oh the guys want to go out with me" "Go ahead"
"Are you sure? don't you have any plans?" Jc asked, biting his lip.
"Just don't get drunk okay and when will you be home?" You said laughing. "I promise and idk 10 PM maybe ... do you want me to take you somewhere before going to the o2l house" "Grocery store" You said. You then got ready, put on your black jeans and a ruffled white crop top. You got to the car and Jc drove you to the grocery store. You decided to make some chocolate cake for when the guys would come back to suprise them. Yeah you were not the best cook but you wanted to make him happy. You got all the stuff and got a cab to the o2l house. Since there was time for you to make the cake you relaxed for some hours in Kians room. A few hours before 10 you went to the kitchen and started to make the cake. When it was done in the oven you iced it and decorated it with the best of your skills. You put it in the freezer cause the guys hadn't arrived yet and chilled.The guys arrived and you were exited to show Jc(the master chef) your masterpiece. You ran to the door and hugged Jc
"Hey..."
"Hey babyy"
You quickly pulled away and looked at him disgustingly. "You've been drinking?"
"So?" Jc said making his way to the sofa and sat with Dom who had obiously drinked too and Kian who was sober. You ignored him being drunk and ran to the fridge to get the cake. You took it and went to the living room with a smile on your face. "Look what I made" You said walking infront of Dom and Kian who didn't rise eyes from their phones and Jc who was staring at you. "What is that?" "Its a cake I made it for you"
"Babe I ain't eatin it, you are shit at cooking" "But"
"Im.not.eating.that"
That was it for you so you snapped. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" You said raising your voice. Kian looked at you and put the phone down. Dom had passed out. "You promised me not to drink, you come home wasted and now you don't even bother trying my cake that i made specially for you and spent 2 hours for" You then used all you power and smashed the cake on the ground. Jc didnt even move he didnt even care. "Fuck you!" You said running to the door and grabbing your leather jacket. You heard someone run after you but you didn't care. You ran to the street but then realising you didn't have a vehicle crashed on the bavement. You put your hands around your knees. Someone crouched infront of you. You looked up and it was Kian. "Go away" you whispered.He sat next to you and pulled you in his arms. "Im sorry"
"You didn't do anything" "Jc gets out of hand when his drunk" "I don't want to hear about him"
"I know what can help"
He said getting up, taking your hand and steering you to his car. He speeded off going far over the limit. He drove to a huge empty parking lot. He changed places with you so you were driving. "Drift away" He said smiling
"You know I can't do that" You said putting the radio on turning up the volume and pressing the gas. You drove straight and then took a sharp left and tried to drift. Didn't really work out so you tried a couple of times and it calmed your nerves. You parked the car and exhaled. "Better?""Yeah"
He obviously understood that you didn't want to see Jc that night "I have some blankets in the trunk so if you want to..
"Yeah i do" You said smiling a fake smile.
"Don't smile when your not actually happy" Kian said, hopping off the car and to the back to get the blankets. You were thinking how he knew. He pushed the seats down and layed some blankets over. You turned the volume on low and crawled under the blankets next to Kian. "How did you know I didn't smile from my heart? i really was happy that you were helping me" "I can tell by your eyes, window to your soul ya know" He said half smiling. You smiled back for real and then drifted to sleep.