Chapter 13

"Come here" you said patting on the bed.

Jc sat next to you.

" I Love you" you said kissing him.

"Love you too"

The nurse stepped in.

"Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah sure" you said getting up, taking the clothes Jc bought you and going to the bathroom.

You put on some sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. You took your bag and the paper the nurse had left. Jc drove you to the pharmacy and you got your medicine. Since you weren't that sick you and Jc took the last boxes to your apartment and set up the maddress. Jc was worried about you so he stayed over. You woke up with a terrible headache. Jc got you some water and a pill.

"Do you want anything?"

"No I'm fine"

"Um there was actually a meetup planned with you and me, I'll cancel it"

"I'm fine really I'll come I would love to"

The Meetup was awesome and you loved it but a day isn't perfect without drama, just when you were walking out 3 girls came to you (Jc was in the other room for a second). The main b*tch shoved you.

"Jc is mine"

You laughed

"Oh really I don't see him dating you" you said smirking and just as you said it Jc came behind you and grabbed you from your back.

"Ahh what a b*tch" the girls said walking off.

You and Jc laughed over it together and went to his place. You two cuddled.

"I'm going to San Fran tomorrow for a show. Wanna come, we are coming back the day after"

"I would love to" You said looking in to his eyes and kissing him.