Chapter 25

"I need to talk to Cameron" You said grabbing a pizza slice.

"I think you made it pretty clear that you don't want to see him again" Jc laughed.

"I know but I feel bad about what happened and I just want to sort this out"

"Okay, do you want me to come with?" He said biting the pizza.

"No I don't want any fighting" You said laughing.

You woke up next to Jc, your back hurting from the tattoo but you didn't regret getting it. It's super weird only 4 months but feels like forever. You took a shower, put your hair in a pony, on your boyfriend ripped jeans and a vneck. You called Cam.

"Hey"

"Hi?"

"I need to talk to you to sort this out"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'll be there in 20?"

"Yeah okay"

"Bye" You said hanging up.

You walked to Jc's car and drove to Camersons apartment.

"Hey" He said opening the door for you.

"Hi" You said smiling which faded in seconds. You sat on the sofa and Cam next to you but you kept a distance.

"I'm sorry" You said looking him in the eye. '

"For what? you didn't do anything wrong"

"I feel bad for hurting you, I don't know what happened to me"

Cam didn't say anything and just stared to the distance. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it.

"I just dont want to be enemies you know"

"I was an ass and it's nothing you should feel sorry for" He said turning his head to face you. "It's just that no girl has never said no to me"He laughed to himself "And I guess that just made me act that way. It was stupid of me trying to separate you guys... I just really liked you and I guess that's the reason...lets just forget it okay?"

"You will find someone" You smiled looking him in the eye.

"Im not sure"

"Friends?"

"Friends"

You could tell he was sad so you pulled him close and hugged him.

"Im sorry"

"Me too" He said just sitting there not hugging back.