Chapter 35

You enjoyed the sunrise with your babe for some time and then packed your suitcase and off you went to the airport. You went to a souvenire shop and got Kian a necklace, no worries it was very manly. Jc met some of his fans and then you guys went on the airplane. The flight home was boring as shit and at about 3 PM you landed. You went straight to the o2l house and hugged Kian, again for his birthday. You gave him the gift and after some chilling, people started to arrive. The party was on a roll, music was blasting, drinks were floating around, it was perfect. It was time to give Kian his present so you all went outside and the music was heard outside and you were thinking why you hadn't gotten a noice complaint yet. Anyways, all off the 4 guys rolled it out and Kian was super happy. You pressed a helmet on his head and he took his vespa around for a bit. The party lasted til dawn and you passed out alone in Kians room. You woke up to the beautiful sunshine and a person you really didn't want to be in bed with you, Sam. You fell out of the bed and Sam raised his head off the pillow because of the groan you made.

"You alright?"

"Yeah" You said sitting back on the bed.

"Um I need to talk to you"

"Whats up?" You said turning around to face him.

" I really dont know how to say this but, I like you" Sam giggled looking down.

"Dude, you're drunk" you said laughing and walking out of the room.