Chapter 30

You ran out of the cafe to Jc's car with your mom after.

"I don't have anything against him, your father does." She shouted after you.

"Then why are you here?"

"Your father send me to tell you, that you have a date with a guy today."

"Are you nuts? I'm an adult, i love him." You said stepping into the car.

"Go home, I'm going to pick up Jc and we are going to have a serious talk home." You barked speeding off.

You pressed the brakes in front of the o2l house. You pushed the door open and furiously looked around.

"Where's Jc?!" You shouted towards Ricky.

"Chill, he's upstairs"

You ran upstairs and pushed Kians door open.

"We have a major problem"

"What? relax" Jc said moving up to you.

"No! My parents house, right now"

"Um okay" He said looking at you weirdly , you took his hand and quickly steered him to the car.

You decided to drive so you pressed the petal. After about 10 minutes you arrived. You banged the door and as your mother opened the door you rushed in. Your dad was sitting on the sofa. You rushed to him and standed infront of him.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!"

"What do you mean?" He said looking at Jc, up and down.

"You know I love Jc with all my heart and you just want me to broke up with him, I fucking hate you!"

"You don't even know what love is!" He yelled back.

"Ahh come on, mom got married when she was 22, I bet she doesn't even love you, how does it feel huh? think about Jc what he has to go through because of you!"

"You whatever your name is, are using my daughter, look for someone your age."

"I nor he needs to hear this" You said grabbing Jc's hand and steering him to the door.

"I don't want to see you ever again!" You said slamming the door and walking to the car.

Jc drove and the whole time you looked out of the window. Jc took you to you guys apartment. You sat on the edge of the bed, he sat next to you and wrapped his arms around you resting his chin on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry"

"Its not your fault, they are being assholes."

Jc didnt say anything so you pulled away and looked him in those brown endless eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too" He mouthed.

"Lets go to Kians house there's a pool and no one else is there. " You said smiling.

"Okay" He said. You grabbed your beach/pool bag with the towels and other essentials.

You guys arrived at Kians house and you guys changed. You waited for Jc and then jumped in the pool. You got to the surface with Jc holding his arms around you. You moved closer and kissed him "No matter what" You said giggling under his kiss.

"No matter what" Jc said moving back again and kissing the living crap out of you.