Chapter 15

2 WEEKS LATER

It was your first day of school (last year) . You were filling your locker when someone tapped on you shoulder. You turned around and smiled.

"Hey"

You were looking at a #Basic.

"Why are you with the o2l guys so much like I mean how do you deal with 2 million girls wanting your boyfriends dick" She said flipping her hair.

"Well let's be honest here, they'll never get it so I really don't have to deal with it" you said laughing.

You put in your headphones and went along with the day. Later Jc picked you up, you then went to Jc's apartment and filmed a collab with Kian and him. Kian left and you and Jc went to your apartment. Your bed just arrived from Ikea but you were too lazy to but it together so you just made out on the maddress. As you two were making out you heard someone behind the door and struggeling with your lock. You quickly grabbed a bag and you pulled out a fake gun and pepper spray. You handed Jc the fake gun and you took your pepper spray. Jc came up to you and whispered.

"Don't worry it's probably just a fan who found out your address"

"This shit is serious okay?!" you said raising your voice, you grabbed the gun and handed him the pepper spray. You waited for the door to open. A girl stepped in. You reconized her as the basic who talked to you in school. You jumped infront of her

" Get on the fucking ground you bitch"

"Calm down" Jc said laughing.

You laughed and called the cops.