Chapter 6

The door was open so you let yourself in. There was noise coming out of his room so you sneaked there. You soon recognized Cam's and Jc's voices.

"I've told you I like her multible times and you still flirt with her." Jc barked and shoved Cam

"I said I'm sorry"

"Just make sure you don't do it again okay?!"

"Yeah, yeah sure I'm sorry" Cameron gave in.

You knocked on the door and stepped in.

"Hey guys"

Cameron left the room so you were left alone in the room with Jc.

"Hey, what was that about?" You asked sitting next to him.

"I'ts nothing, anyway why are you here?" Jc smiled at you.

"I thought that maybe we could hang out"

"Actually I'm going to the beach with the guys soon so you can join."

"That's great I'm gonna go home and change."

"Okay I'll pick you up in 20 minutes."

You ran downstairs and noticed Cam on the couch.

"Are you okay?" You asked approaching him.

"Yeah yeah" He replied looking up at you, you notice a flick of sadness in his eyes but ignore it. You go home and put on a coral pink bikini top and white bottoms, over you slide a white oversized lace shirt and denim shorts. You also grab your beach bag and soon enough you heard Jc beeping so you run to his car. Hey, you said as you jumped into his car. Your favourite song was on the radio so you two jammed to it. You arrived at the beach party and it looked awesome, they had rented a part of the beach and there were lights and pillows everywhere. You knew almost everyone. After an hour the party was really in a row, everyone was swimming besides you and a few other girls who you were now friends with. Jc and the boys had called you in many of times but you declined. A few minutes later Jc was, soaking wet, infront of you.

"Please come in"

"I don't want to sorry" you smiled at him.

"Then I'm sorry but I'm gonna take you."

"What do you me...."

Jc cut you off by grabbed you in his arms and running to the water.

"Dont you da..." And Jc threw you into the water.

"Ahh im gonna kill you JC!"

You said as you hopped onto his back and pushed him down with you.

When it got dark everyone gathered together, had a barbeque and played spin the bottle. After a few hours you whispered to Jc that you were tired and wanted to go back so Jc and you said goodbye to everyone and went to his apartment because it was so late and you didn't want to bother your parents. You thought it would be nice to watch movies so you made popcorn and sat on the sofa. Soon you fell asleep probably on top of his shoulder.

You woke up in Jc's bed with him next to you (sidenote you were both wearing clothes so nothing happened haha) He was cuddling his big stuffed bear so you snapped a picture of him.

"Goodmorning princess"

"Why do you call me like that, we're not even dating" you laughed and looked at him,facing him.

He pushed back the hair on your face, then realised what he was doing and got up.

"Im gonna drive you home okay? so that you mom wont murder me" He laughed.