Chapter 28

You woke up in the middle of the night with the moon shining on your face. Jc was facing the window with his back facing you. You moved closer to him and wrapped you arms around him and a tear formed in your eye. Why me? You asked youself.

"Baby? are you crying" Jc said turning around and facing you, he looked at you and pulled you into his arms without saying anything.

"I love you so much you have no idea" You said laughing with happy tears.

"Frankly my dear thats not possible, you don't love me half as much as I love you" He said pulling away and pecking your lips.

You smiled under his kiss.

"You're amazing" You said laughing.

Jc didn't answer and whiped away your tears. More tears fell down your cheeks.

"I'm so lucky to have you" You laughed and buryied your head into his chest.

Jc wrapped his arms around you thightly and put his chin on you head.

You opened your eyes, this time in the morning. Your head was on his chest. You got up and walked to the big window. You opened the window and smelled the early morning scent. You looked yourself in the mirror your eyes still puffy from the night. You were wearing your black bra and panties. You walked to the kitchen area and grabbed the ingredients for omlettes. Jc woke up to the sound so he lazily moved to the kitchen and grabbed you from behind.

"What you making?"

"Omlettes"

"Mm great" He said kissing your neck and sitting on the counter.

You walked between his legs and kissed him.

"I finished" You said moving away and putting the two omlettes on the plates on the table.

You sat next to Jc and ate your omlette.

"You wanna go to the beach today the wheather is amazing? just the two of us?"

"I would love to" You said laughing and kissing his cheek.

Jc washed the dishes and you put on your black bikini and a white lace coverup. You took your beach bag and you and Jc drove to the beach. You put your towel on the ground and threw off your coverup. Jc threw of his t-shirt and you two ran holding hands to the water. You had a lot of fun and then layed on the towels.

"Can you belive all of this started with Connor spilling a coffee?" You said laughing.

"It was love at first sight"

"Yeah? What did you think when you first saw me?"

"I thought that you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

You smiled and kissed him.