Chapter Two

I woke up in a hospital bed, it turns out I was dehydrated. I missed my audition.

  There was the man that was on the phone beside my bed. He was very tall and handsome. You can tell he was toned.

"Hey. Im Skylar Astin. I took you here when you passed out. How are you feeling?"

"What happend?"

"You where dehydrated. Unfortunatly, you've missed the auditions."

"When can I leave?"

When the nurse comes back, she will take out your IV."

"Where is my car?"

You are just full of questions aren't you?"

"I woke up in the hospital bed with a stranger. I should be."

He giggled. " I wil drive you back to your car."

The nurse walkedc in and interupted our conversation.She pulled out my IV and set it down on her tray, gave me back my clothes with my phone and a bag to put the hospital gown in. Her and Skylar left my room while I changed. I checked my phone. 6 calls from mom. I changed before I called her.

She answered immediantly.

"Are you okay? What happend? Do I need to come and get you?"

"Mom I'm fine. I'm 24 now I can take care of myself."

What happend?"

"Mom I have to go I'll call you when I get back to my apartment. Love you."

" Love you too."

As I walked out of my room Skylar was there waiting for me.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"I can use some coffee."

"We will pick up some on our way."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you care about me?"

"You passed out in the autition room I wasn't going to leave you there."

"Everyone else did."

I'm not like everyone else."

I couldn't help but to laugh.

He laughed too. I was admiring him. His brown eyes, his muscles, how he drove. He was so cautious of the road and his surroundings. Heblinked almost every 4 seconds and licked his lips every minute.

We arrived. I ordered a large coffee. He ordered the same.We sat and talked until the coffee shop closed. He was one of the most sincere people I have ever met. We exchanged numbers when he was dropping me off at my car. He walked me back to the car and gave me a hug.

                                  ~At that moment I was glad I missed my auditions.~